Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I regurgitated the crow I ate!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Buckle up boys because it's going to be a very bumpy ride. A bottom tier defense mixed with an average offense.
(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Buckle up boys because it's going to be a very bumpy ride. A bottom tier defense mixed with an average offense.

Loved the title of the thread. I needed a laugh.
(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Add the injuries as well.
Yeah great thread title lol

The offense is aiming for average... its not their yet.

I agree completely. That stupid analytic 2 pt attempt was stupid..... we all got bamboozled with the clots win. That was just a hallucination...
There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.
Texans about to get their first win of the season next Sunday too.

This team is terrible. Just mismanaged and never put in a position to succeed.
(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.

I agree... their was no analytics involved their.  The only thing I can think of is they didn't trust their 4th string kicker.  But it was an friggin' extra point... a high school kid should make that.  BRUTAL call.
(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.

The awful color commentator was defending it as well. Can we recall Tony, Dave and Doug?  They are going to destroy our 2021 season as well. 

Make believe we get the best QB in any draft, what do these people do with him?  They are killing me.

The Bungles already had one tie under their belt. You don't want to try to beat them at their own game.
So, you are essentially admitting that you were wrong when you thought you were wrong about a statement that was essentially right.
Glad I don't have to eat it. I said the biggest negative from week 1 was false hope.
(10-05-2020, 12:33 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]So, you are essentially admitting that you were wrong when you thought you were wrong about a statement that was essentially right.

Right
Tank for Trevor back in full effect.