Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I regurgitated the crow I ate!

This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Buckle up boys because it's going to be a very bumpy ride. A bottom tier defense mixed with an average offense.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Buckle up boys because it's going to be a very bumpy ride. A bottom tier defense mixed with an average offense.

Loved the title of the thread. I needed a laugh.

(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This team is as bad as I thought before the season. That stupid 2 point conversation that was called in the 4th quarter is a perfect metaphor of what this coaching staff and front office is. 

Add the injuries as well.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Yeah great thread title lol

The offense is aiming for average... its not their yet.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

I agree completely. That stupid analytic 2 pt attempt was stupid..... we all got bamboozled with the clots win. That was just a hallucination...
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.

Texans about to get their first win of the season next Sunday too.

This team is terrible. Just mismanaged and never put in a position to succeed.

(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.

I agree... their was no analytics involved their.  The only thing I can think of is they didn't trust their 4th string kicker.  But it was an friggin' extra point... a high school kid should make that.  BRUTAL call.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(10-04-2020, 05:24 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: There literally was nothing analytic about that 2 point conversion. Just plain stupid. Marrone will probably defend it by saying "trying to make it a 2 field goal game" or something ridiculous. His worst is completely blowing the NE game in the playoffs (so many things he did wrong in that game), but this ranks up there.

The awful color commentator was defending it as well. Can we recall Tony, Dave and Doug?  They are going to destroy our 2021 season as well. 

Make believe we get the best QB in any draft, what do these people do with him?  They are killing me.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The Bungles already had one tie under their belt. You don't want to try to beat them at their own game.

So, you are essentially admitting that you were wrong when you thought you were wrong about a statement that was essentially right.

Glad I don't have to eat it. I said the biggest negative from week 1 was false hope.

(10-05-2020, 12:33 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: So, you are essentially admitting that you were wrong when you thought you were wrong about a statement that was essentially right.

Right
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Tank for Trevor back in full effect.