Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Teacher Scolds 10-Year-Old for Saying He Admires Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...res-trump/

I saw this video on Tucker last night. Holy crap.
That waste of space of a so called educator could not even think about stating the truth of what his punk [BLEEP] said. Stone cold busted by the video. He should be terminated immediately.
(10-06-2020, 09:12 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]That waste of space of a so called educator could not even think about stating the truth of what his punk [BLEEP] said. Stone cold busted by the video. He should be terminated immediately.

He tried to lie too and didn't realize he was caught on video, lol.

Virtual learning has opened peoples eyes...
Teachers who write patently stupid and illogical questions should always be fired.

"Who is the one person you admire?" Because kids can't admire more than one? What a maroon.

And every time the squid says "right" you can tell he's either lying or wrong.
IMHO..... If the students know your politics, you are a rotten teacher that has no business in the classroom
(10-06-2020, 10:13 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO..... If the students know your politics, you are a rotten teacher that has no business in the classroom

Absolutely.
(10-06-2020, 10:18 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 10:13 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO..... If the students know your politics, you are a rotten teacher that has no business in the classroom

Absolutely.

Well said, and I agree.  Same goes for sexuality & religion, unless the teacher is being asked by a student.
(10-06-2020, 10:30 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 10:18 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely.

Well said, and I agree.  Same goes for sexuality & religion, unless the teacher is being asked by a student.
Even if a student asks me, I don’t answer.

It’s none of their business.
(10-06-2020, 12:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 10:30 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]Well said, and I agree.  Same goes for sexuality & religion, unless the teacher is being asked by a student.
Even if a student asks me, I don’t answer.

It’s none of their business.

Well, yeah.  Not saying that information must be divulged if asked for, but it should not be volunteered if not asked for.

IMHO  a ten year old is just repeating what their parents said is called indoctrination.

Also politics has no business in schools.
(10-06-2020, 01:33 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

IMHO  a ten year old is just repeating what their parents said is called indoctrination.

And it should be a competent teacher's ability to recognize that, acknowledge what the student says and move on. Not call them out by countering with their own views.
(10-06-2020, 01:33 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

That's weird.  When I was in school we were required to take a Civics course which explained politics (among other things).  We also voted for a Student President and Vice President.  Students running for class office actually used to campaign.

Now if you mean that the so-called "educators" have no business pushing their own political belief on students, then I would agree with you.
Whether or not you like Trump's politics and vote for him, that's fine. Everyone has the right to vote whatever way they want. What I take notice with is parents teaching their kids that he is someone to be admired. He's not. As a human being, hes trash. No good parent should want their kids emulating his behavior. Even most of his supporters don't really like his personality. Do you really want your kids growing up to be a narcissistic, money obsessed, power hungry, bully? I certainly hope not. I may disagree with many of the politics of people on this board, but I think they are probably good parents. Kids shouldn't even be involved in politics anyway. Their brains are far from being fully developed and they shouldn't have to worry about "adult" issues. Don't try and indoctrinate young children into your own political beliefs whether it's conservative or liberal. Let them be kids and focus on kid things. Keep all politics out of the classroom, at least until high school.
(10-06-2020, 03:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Whether or not you like Trump's politics and vote for him, that's fine. Everyone has the right to vote whatever way they want. What I take notice with is parents teaching their kids that he is someone to be admired. He's not. As a human being, hes trash. No good parent should want their kids emulating his behavior. Even most of his supporters don't really like his personality. Do you really want your kids growing up to be a narcissistic, money obsessed, power hungry, bully? I certainly hope not. I may disagree with many of the politics of people on this board, but I think they are probably good parents. Kids shouldn't even be involved in politics anyway. Their brains are far from being fully developed and they shouldn't have to worry about "adult" issues. Don't try and indoctrinate young children into your own political beliefs whether it's conservative or liberal. Let them be kids and focus on kid things. Keep all politics out of the classroom, at least until high school.

Kids should be taught to respect the office a president holds.  No politician should be admired IMO.
(10-06-2020, 03:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Whether or not you like Trump's politics and vote for him, that's fine. Everyone has the right to vote whatever way they want. What I take notice with is parents teaching their kids that he is someone to be admired. He's not. As a human being, hes trash. No good parent should want their kids emulating his behavior. Even most of his supporters don't really like his personality. Do you really want your kids growing up to be a narcissistic, money obsessed, power hungry, bully? I certainly hope not. I may disagree with many of the politics of people on this board, but I think they are probably good parents. Kids shouldn't even be involved in politics anyway. Their brains are far from being fully developed and they shouldn't have to worry about "adult" issues. Don't try and indoctrinate young children into your own political beliefs whether it's conservative or liberal. Let them be kids and focus on kid things. Keep all politics out of the classroom, at least until high school.

Regarding your first statement in bold, who says that a child is taught by his parents to like or not like someone?

Regarding the second part in bold, you state it as fact when it's merely your opinion.
(10-06-2020, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Regarding your first statement in bold, who says that a child is taught by his parents to like or not like someone?

Regarding the second part in bold, you state it as fact when it's merely your opinion.

So you honestly think he's a good person that you would want your kids to be like? Please don't tell me you do. Politics aside, please for the love of everything holy, don't tell me you think he is a good person.
(10-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding your first statement in bold, who says that a child is taught by his parents to like or not like someone?

So you honestly think he's a good person that you would want your kids to be like? Please don't tell me you do. Politics aside, please for the love of everything holy, don't tell me you think he is a good person.

Everyone has at least one quality you wouldn't mind your children emulating. Are you saying Donald Trump doesn't have a single redeeming quality?
(10-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding your first statement in bold, who says that a child is taught by his parents to like or not like someone?

I don't know Donald Trump personally, so I can only go by what I see and know.

Would I want my kids to be like him?  Not really.  I raised them to be their own person and they are.  Each of the three are distinctly different from one another and I'm proud of each one of them.

Do I think that Donald Trump is a bad person?  No, absolutely not.  I think that he means well and does his best for our country.  I think that he really cares about the American people and does his best for all of us.

Do I like the way that he presents himself?  Not always.  Many times he's like the "bull in a china shop".  He is what he is.  Sometimes I do wish that he would keep his mouth shut.

Now with politics considered.

Was he my first choice back in 2016?  Not at all.  I was more of a Rubio or Cruz person with honorable mentions to Carly Fiorina, Herman Cain and Ben Carson (in no particular order).  Trump didn't get my vote in the primary and in the general election he got my vote because he "wasn't Hillary".  I had no faith or trust in him.

However, I have seen what he has done over the last 3+ years and I like what I have seen.  The economy was doing well prior to the China virus, troops were coming home, he kept us out of wars and stood up to China.  He did this while under constant attack from the left from the very beginning.  Through the whole RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!! crap and the non-existent collusion accusations, a sham impeachment, etc. he always did what was right for ALL Americans.  The allegation of him being racist or homophobic just are not true and I've seen no evidence to the contrary.

So to answer your question, yes I think that Donald Trump is a good person and he has my vote for 4 more years.
(10-06-2020, 03:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]So you honestly think he's a good person that you would want your kids to be like? Please don't tell me you do. Politics aside, please for the love of everything holy, don't tell me you think he is a good person.

Everyone has at least one quality you wouldn't mind your children emulating. Are you saying Donald Trump doesn't have a single redeeming quality?

God's honest truth, I have yet to see a redeeming quality in him as a person. IMO, he is a narcissist, he lacks empathy, he is selfish, he is entitled, he is braggadocious, he's a bully, he's a liar and he's rude, crass and undignified. I don't think any human being should want to emulate any of those traits. That is my honest answer.
(10-06-2020, 03:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 03:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]So you honestly think he's a good person that you would want your kids to be like? Please don't tell me you do. Politics aside, please for the love of everything holy, don't tell me you think he is a good person.

I don't know Donald Trump personally, so I can only go by what I see and know.

Would I want my kids to be like him?  Not really.  I raised them to be their own person and they are.  Each of the three are distinctly different from one another and I'm proud of each one of them.

Do I think that Donald Trump is a bad person?  No, absolutely not.  I think that he means well and does his best for our country.  I think that he really cares about the American people and does his best for all of us.

Do I like the way that he presents himself?  Not always.  Many times he's like the "bull in a china shop".  He is what he is.  Sometimes I do wish that he would keep his mouth shut.

Now with politics considered.

Was he my first choice back in 2016?  Not at all.  I was more of a Rubio or Cruz person with honorable mentions to Carly Fiorina, Herman Cain and Ben Carson (in no particular order).  Trump didn't get my vote in the primary and in the general election he got my vote because he "wasn't Hillary".  I had no faith or trust in him.

However, I have seen what he has done over the last 3+ years and I like what I have seen.  The economy was doing well prior to the China virus, troops were coming home, he kept us out of wars and stood up to China.  He did this while under constant attack from the left from the very beginning.  Through the whole RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!! crap and the non-existent collusion accusations, a sham impeachment, etc. he always did what was right for ALL Americans.  The allegation of him being racist or homophobic just are not true and I've seen no evidence to the contrary.

So to answer your question, yes I think that Donald Trump is a good person and he has my vote for 4 more years.

I am glad to hear you let you're kids grow up to be their own people. I think you misinterpret certain actions of his as being "caring" when in my opinion, he does things just to prop up his own ego, but as long as you don't condone all of his actions like many others do, that is a good thing. 

As for the politics part, you didn't even have to include that. I realize that the majority of people in the United States tend to swing conservative. I'm fine with that. I swing very conservative on certain issues as well. Just not everything. I can see why people would vote for him based solely on that. My issues with him in this thread are based only on him as a human being.
Pages: 1 2