Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump is so far down in the polls...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
... He's losing to corn and blank #2!
And yet Biden in campaigning in Dem strongholds and Trump's rallies are full of other Republican candidates.
Just because it has to be done...

#FAKENEWS

Big Grin
Wasn't Trump behind in the polls 4 years ago? Hillary was a 95% shoe in if I remember correctly.......

And we all know whhat happened
When looking at polls, one should only look at the 8 or so swing states.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...-joe-biden

This is a really cool interactive map

https://www.270towin.com/
So, I am convinced Mike is a pollster. He got extremely upset and unhinged when he found out I lie to pollsters and seems overly obsessed with polls.

Mike, what do you do the other 8 years of the decade?
(10-14-2020, 03:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am convinced Mike is a pollster. He got extremely upset and unhinged when he found out I lie to pollsters and seems overly obsessed with polls.

Your mom.
(10-14-2020, 03:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 03:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am convinced Mike is a pollster. He got extremely upset and unhinged when he found out I lie to pollsters and seems overly obsessed with polls.

Your mom.

He said "what", not "who", and that's a lie, I've never seen you there.
(10-14-2020, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 03:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Your mom.

He said "what", not "who", and that's a lie, I've never seen you there.

You underestimate the sneakiness. I guess I always knew I was sharing her, just didn't realize it was with you.

Your mom.

She doesn't like weak liberal men who don't pee standing up.
So, at 5pm two Sundays ago, my Yahoo fantasy football app had me at a 73% chance of winning my weekly matchup. By 10pm, I was down to 30% chance. I texted the league members that I felt like Hillary Clinton on election night. Had to find some humor in my collapse.
Mike, you have come quite a long way from crying to the moderators to remove the thumbs up/down feature to making mom jokes.

There may be hope for you yet.
(10-14-2020, 04:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, you have come quite a long way from crying to the moderators to remove the thumbs up/down feature to making mom jokes.

Real me makes mom jokes all the time. 
Just figured a politics forum wasn't the place for it.  As I've gotten to know you guys more, well, I see I was wrong.
(10-14-2020, 04:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 04:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, you have come quite a long way from crying to the moderators to remove the thumbs up/down feature to making mom jokes.

Just figured a politics forum wasn't the place for it.  As I've gotten to know you guys more, well, I see I was wrong.

That there's a "real" you that's not here is a final admission of the truth.

Your mom.

Lmao, somebody needs to check his pulse after that one.
(10-14-2020, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 04:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Real me makes mom jokes all the time. 

That there's a "real" you that's not here is a final admission of the truth.

Truth.

I will say that my personality here is very close to my "in person" personality.  The only difference is the profanity filters and CoC here.  In person I'm not afraid to use words or express my opinion "colorfully".
(10-14-2020, 04:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahhh... the “real” you is a 12 year old that still does “your mom” jokes.   Makes a lot of sense actually.   But plus one for the funny,  oh wait... you’ve gotten that taken away.  Never mind.
(10-14-2020, 07:10 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 04:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Real me makes mom jokes all the time. 
Ahhh... the “real” you is a 12 year old that still does “your mom” jokes.   Makes a lot of sense actually.   But plus one for the funny,  oh wait... you’ve gotten that taken away.  Never mind.

I went to normal kids middle School, but Stanton/Paxon for high school.  I've been giving y'all my high school personality.  I don't really use it anymore except on internet forums.  I have a college and professional personality too, but I think you would like it less. It's more deferential and respectful, but it uses much bigger words, and graphs. We can revert to middle school if that's what y'all want. Fine by me. I had Stroud crowd's mom in middle school too. Don't worry, she was gentler then.
(10-14-2020, 07:55 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 07:10 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh... the “real” you is a 12 year old that still does “your mom” jokes.   Makes a lot of sense actually.   But plus one for the funny,  oh wait... you’ve gotten that taken away.  Never mind.

I went to normal kids middle School, but Stanton/Paxon for high school.  I've been giving y'all my high school personality.  I don't really use it anymore except on internet forums.  I have a college and professional personality too, but I think you would like it less. It's more deferential, but it uses much bigger words, and graphs. We can revert to middle school if that's what y'all want. Fine by me. I had Stroud crowd's mom in middle school too. Don't worry, she was gentler then.
I’m not too familiar with those schools.  Perhaps they’re good and you’re attempting to portray your awesomeness or they’re bad and showing how far you came.  Either way...   All I’m saying is, your posts are a gyre of ignorance and stupidity.  Sometimes I get too close and get sucked in.  I’m sure I speak for others as well.  Good luck in the future with other “your mom” jokes and your high school diploma from the above mentioned school.
(10-14-2020, 08:05 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 07:55 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I went to normal kids middle School, but Stanton/Paxon for high school.  I've been giving y'all my high school personality.  I don't really use it anymore except on internet forums.  I have a college and professional personality too, but I think you would like it less. It's more deferential, but it uses much bigger words, and graphs. We can revert to middle school if that's what y'all want. Fine by me. I had Stroud crowd's mom in middle school too. Don't worry, she was gentler then.
I’m not too familiar with those schools.  Perhaps they’re good and you’re attempting to portray your awesomeness or they’re bad and showing how far you came.  Either way...   All I’m saying is, your posts are a gyre of ignorance and stupidity.  Sometimes I get too close and get sucked in.  I’m sure I speak for others as well.  Good luck in the future with other “your mom” jokes and your high school diploma from the above mentioned school.

They're the best public schools in FL, but I wouldn't say I'm awesome because of them, just different.  This particular school mostly taught you how to crank out 3-5 paragraphs in under an hour based on information you saw for the first time just a minute before.  Then your teacher would get you in front of a tape recorder, ask you to speak for 3-5 minutes for each of a series of questions, then they'd mail your tapes off to Geneva so French people could grade them. And all the students had to do it, not just the nerds.  It changes your brain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4