Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad Khan can fix the Jaguars with these firings and hirings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shad Khan can fix the Jaguars with these firings and hirings

Fire everybody.

This is an easy call for Jaguars owner Shad Khan to make in light of another embarrassing performance. The Jaguars lost to Detroit 34-16 Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. The Jaguars have lost five consecutive games, giving up at least 30 points in each game.

https://www.1010xl.com/2020/10/18/shad-k...8GbyiSXPII
That's a nice dream that will never happen.
Khan should also sell  the team to someone who knows enough about football,and wants to win cause if he doesn't,we will get another  loser HC. Khan hasn't ever hired a winner.  2017 wasn't a winning season,it was a lucky one.
Khan doesn’t give a [BLEEP] about whether this team wins or loses. It’s an investment that continues to appreciate and provides incredible revenue from TV contracts.

Again, he just doesn’t give s [BLEEP]!
I hate khan more than anyone at this point. This misery is on him [BLEEP] Khan
Making a guy with 6 games as a OC the HC of an NFL team is such a great idea...
I don't mind that at all. I'd love to roll the dice on a young, offensive mind. Enough of the re-tread older coaches who are stuck in the football ideology of the past.
If I owned a NFL team and made millions then I wouldn’t care who the QB was and our record.

I’d be halfway across the world on my Yhat.

It’s obvious Khan don’t know or care about American Football.
(10-19-2020, 12:29 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind that at all. I'd love to roll the dice on a young, offensive mind. Enough of the re-tread older coaches who are stuck in the football ideology of the past.

Yah... that retread Andy Reid is really struggling with being innovative.  lmao
(10-19-2020, 02:37 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 12:29 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind that at all. I'd love to roll the dice on a young, offensive mind. Enough of the re-tread older coaches who are stuck in the football ideology of the past.

Yah... that retread Andy Reid is really struggling.  lmao

Obviously there are exceptions. And I also said "who are stuck in ideology of the past" which Reid clearly is not. I meant the Marrone/Coughlin types who only want to run the ball and don't utilize modern game tactics.
(10-19-2020, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Khan should also sell  the team to someone who knows enough about football,and wants to win cause if he doesn't,we will get another  loser HC. Khan hasn't ever hired a winner.  2017 wasn't a winning season,it was a lucky one.

Fill me in on what Robert Kraft knows about football.
(10-19-2020, 02:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Khan should also sell  the team to someone who knows enough about football,and wants to win cause if he doesn't,we will get another  loser HC. Khan hasn't ever hired a winner.  2017 wasn't a winning season,it was a lucky one.

Fill me in on what Robert Kraft knows about football.

Hell, he can't even pick a decent massage parlor.
Khan isn't firing anyone. He is making money hand over fist and couldn't care less about winning.

If he fired Marrone and Caldwell, he'd have to pay all those salaries and then the salaries of the new staff. Saves himself a fortune.

Until fans stop going to the games and it affects the bottom line, there is no incentive to change anything.
I just don't buy the "Kahn doesn't care theory. He is a businessman that has been very successful. I bet if you look at his track record he has had issues but over time educated himself and overcame. Just my 2 cents.
(10-19-2020, 08:25 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't buy the "Kahn doesn't care theory. He is a businessman that has been very successful. I bet if you look at his track record he has had issues but over time educated himself and overcame. Just my 2 cents.

The problem is, the team continues to grow in value year after year. He's increasing his wealth with a garbage team, he doesn't need to do anything unless he starts losing money.
(10-19-2020, 10:43 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 08:25 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't buy the "Kahn doesn't care theory. He is a businessman that has been very successful. I bet if you look at his track record he has had issues but over time educated himself and overcame. Just my 2 cents.

The problem is, the team continues to grow in value year after year. He's increasing his wealth with a garbage team, he doesn't need to do anything unless he starts losing money.

It will be worth more if they are actually competitive.  He is going to blow it up and bring new leadership after the season.
Fire Dave Caldwell now. As for Marrone, wait until the end of the season. Promoting Gruden might give the team an emotional lift that might actually win us a game. We then don't get Trevor Lawrence. This season is over. Let's think about the future. Go ahead and lose this year.
I am just about convinced that they’re trying to create fan apathy for their eventual move to where ever
(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]I am just about convinced that they’re trying to create fan apathy for their eventual move to where ever

I find myself feeling this way a lot as well. It makes sense. I really hope it isn’t the case.
(10-19-2020, 12:17 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Making a guy with 6 games as a OC the HC of an NFL team is such a great idea...

It's a Khan kind of move.  Hire cheap and cross your fingers.  

Ultimately, if the team implodes again this week going into their bye week (which seems highly probably considering their history on the west coast), that would be the perfect time to begin the process of cleaning house, starting with Marrone.  Will it happen?  Probably not.  Most likely, we'll get a vote of confidence from Khan for both Marrone and Caldwell.  He's been awfully silent to this point.  We've seen more effort put into running Fulham than we have the Jags.  But hey, Lot J is back on the radar, so we've got that going for us, which is nice.  1 fluke winning season in the past decade is something we should celebrate because 2017 is going to be the only thing fans can cling to for at least the next couple of seasons.
Pages: 1 2