Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: #47 Was Exposed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was late on a couple of swing passes to the RB. He gave up a long TD. Missed some tackles. Pretty rough game for Joe. Williams wasn’t any better.
(10-26-2020, 11:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]He was late on a couple of swing passes to the RB. He gave up a long TD. Missed some tackles. Pretty rough game for Joe. Williams wasn’t any better.

Agreed.  And he is still one of our better players.
Other than the missed tackle i thought Quincy had his best game since we drafted him. He made a huge stop on that 4th down and made some other good tackles
I thought you meant exposed to covid.
Shoebert is a good player, but he’s far from great. That’s really being exposed by our lack of talent on D. He’s a solid inside linebacker IMO, so he’s naturally going to struggle outside the hash marks as opposed to somebody like Myles who is a natural OLB (WLB). I also think he’s a smart player. Just far from the most talented.
At least they are lining up mostly correctly and not overrunning the same run play 4 times in a row. 

Remember Carolina last year?
(10-26-2020, 08:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Shoebert is a good player, but he’s far from great. That’s really being exposed by our lack of talent on D. He’s a solid inside linebacker IMO, so he’s naturally going to struggle outside the hash marks as opposed to somebody like Myles who is a natural OLB (WLB). I also think he’s a smart player. Just far from the most talented.
He was getting frustrated in the last game. He threw his hands up at least 2 times in the game. The 2 TDs that he tried to cover appeared that the safety or another DB should have been there.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
The defense is playing the run better than I thought they would. The problem is the other team can do anything they want out of their playbook and have success.
Until we get a safety that can cover from side line to side line and a defensive line that can rush the QB, it’s going to make everyone else’s job tougher.

On a side note - Hamilton needs to start from here on out. Kid is hungry and is going all out. Not bad for a 3rd round pick.