Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#47 Was Exposed

He was late on a couple of swing passes to the RB. He gave up a long TD. Missed some tackles. Pretty rough game for Joe. Williams wasn’t any better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-26-2020, 11:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He was late on a couple of swing passes to the RB. He gave up a long TD. Missed some tackles. Pretty rough game for Joe. Williams wasn’t any better.

Agreed.  And he is still one of our better players.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Other than the missed tackle i thought Quincy had his best game since we drafted him. He made a huge stop on that 4th down and made some other good tackles

I thought you meant exposed to covid.

Shoebert is a good player, but he’s far from great. That’s really being exposed by our lack of talent on D. He’s a solid inside linebacker IMO, so he’s naturally going to struggle outside the hash marks as opposed to somebody like Myles who is a natural OLB (WLB). I also think he’s a smart player. Just far from the most talented.

At least they are lining up mostly correctly and not overrunning the same run play 4 times in a row. 

Remember Carolina last year?

(10-26-2020, 08:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Shoebert is a good player, but he’s far from great. That’s really being exposed by our lack of talent on D. He’s a solid inside linebacker IMO, so he’s naturally going to struggle outside the hash marks as opposed to somebody like Myles who is a natural OLB (WLB). I also think he’s a smart player. Just far from the most talented.
He was getting frustrated in the last game. He threw his hands up at least 2 times in the game. The 2 TDs that he tried to cover appeared that the safety or another DB should have been there.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

The defense is playing the run better than I thought they would. The problem is the other team can do anything they want out of their playbook and have success.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Until we get a safety that can cover from side line to side line and a defensive line that can rush the QB, it’s going to make everyone else’s job tougher.

On a side note - Hamilton needs to start from here on out. Kid is hungry and is going all out. Not bad for a 3rd round pick.