Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lambo out again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NBC Sports is reporting that Josh Lambo is headed back to I.R. for the same injury that kept him out before. Some outlets are saying he may be done for the season as well. This is definitely bad news.
You can only be put on IR return once, so if he goes on IR again it's for the rest of the season guaranteed.
This is ludicrous. It’s not his fault but geez; Back to 2nd and 3rd string kickers....
We are losing any way. Rest Lambo til next season.
Now if it was the punter I would be freaking out. We can't play without our MVP. Go Cooke go!
He played his butt off for us.
there's no reason for him to be playing anymore this season, redshirt him so he doesn't enter the transfer portal.
Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it. Let’s just lose and get our franchise QB
(11-09-2020, 07:26 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it. Let’s just lose and get our franchise QB

what’s wrong with me? I hadn’t thought about that Wallbash . With lambo out, we could score less points and that will help our draft position. I very smart, me not dumb... Laughing
Get ready for 2021 Lambo
(11-09-2020, 07:26 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it.

If we don't get the #1 pick for Lawrence, it doesn't matter if we pick #2 or #22. We should take the BAP regardless of position.
Fields will be the guy for us I would think
(11-11-2020, 01:16 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]Fields will be the guy for us I would think

[Image: image.gif]
(11-11-2020, 04:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2020, 01:16 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]Fields will be the guy for us I would think

[Image: image.gif]
Just go ahead and accept it now. It's happening, lol.
Great, we get the next Dwayne Haskins. Wonderful.
If not Lawerence the best player on the board. Cam Newton is average and his contract is up. Let him walk and get the best LT in the draft if not QB.