Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lambo out again

NBC Sports is reporting that Josh Lambo is headed back to I.R. for the same injury that kept him out before. Some outlets are saying he may be done for the season as well. This is definitely bad news.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You can only be put on IR return once, so if he goes on IR again it's for the rest of the season guaranteed.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 06:46 PM by FabianLF.)

This is ludicrous. It’s not his fault but geez; Back to 2nd and 3rd string kickers....
I feel bad for the browns…

We are losing any way. Rest Lambo til next season.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Now if it was the punter I would be freaking out. We can't play without our MVP. Go Cooke go!
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

He played his butt off for us.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 07:01 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

there's no reason for him to be playing anymore this season, redshirt him so he doesn't enter the transfer portal.

Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it. Let’s just lose and get our franchise QB

(11-09-2020, 07:26 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it. Let’s just lose and get our franchise QB

what’s wrong with me? I hadn’t thought about that Wallbash . With lambo out, we could score less points and that will help our draft position. I very smart, me not dumb... Laughing

Get ready for 2021 Lambo

(11-09-2020, 07:26 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Good, whatever keeps us from winning Im down!

This season doesn’t matter at all because of CoVid, to me it’ll always have an asterisk next to it.

If we don't get the #1 pick for Lawrence, it doesn't matter if we pick #2 or #22. We should take the BAP regardless of position.

Fields will be the guy for us I would think

(11-11-2020, 01:16 PM)Newton Wrote: Fields will be the guy for us I would think

[Image: image.gif]

(11-11-2020, 04:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:16 PM)Newton Wrote: Fields will be the guy for us I would think

[Image: image.gif]
Just go ahead and accept it now. It's happening, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Great, we get the next Dwayne Haskins. Wonderful.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If not Lawerence the best player on the board. Cam Newton is average and his contract is up. Let him walk and get the best LT in the draft if not QB.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]