Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Thread - Week 16 - Bears @ Jags***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
With the unexpected Jets win last week the Jaguars are now the frontrunners in the quest for the number 1 overall draft pick and presumptive franchise QB Trevor Lawrence. With two opportunities to screw up their draft position remaining, the Jags welcome Chicago to unusually cold TIAA Bank Field. 

The coach announced Mike Glennon as this week's "Best Chance to Win", but whether he means the game or the draft is undetermined. Expect to see a lot of QB pressure with the immobile giraffe under center, though the middle of the field will now be visible so the tight ends might actually get a catch or two. Pro Bowl snub James Robinson will not play today and the two guys with hard to spell last names will likely get all the carries. Hopefully he is shut down for the year after a great rookie campaign.

The defense still sucks and we still have the irreplaceable and unfireable Todd Wash leading them, so expect to see wide open running lanes and wide open running receivers all day as usual

All we ask of our team this week is to play hard, give us an exciting game, and for flsprtsgod's sake, lose it at the end.

The line on today's page count is set at 22.

Commentary, insight, witticisms, arguments, insults, and snark to follow.
Bears list  DBs Buster Skrines and Jaylen Johnson as Out.

Also from Chicagobears.com:

The Bears have seven other veterans listed as questionable, mostly for precautionary reasons: receivers Allen Robinson II (hamstring) and Cordarrelle Patterson (knee); defensive tackles Akiem Hicks (ankle) and Bilal Nichols (knee); defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. (hamstring); outside linebacker Khalil Mack (shoulder); and safety Deon Bush (foot).
35-7
Hope we can pull the L- Fingers crossed
this is why jags loseing to tittians is bad in regluar season. the team basicley goes downhill,this year the loss was so devasting to the team they flat out quit trying to win.
Glad you started this new thread. I have been thinking the same thing for at least 2 months.
I am going under on the 22 pages.
Best case scenario, Jags lose and Jets win. That would lock us into number one overall, right?
(12-27-2020, 12:37 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Best case scenario, Jags lose and Jets win.  That would lock us into number one overall, right?

Yes.
Gonna be weird rooting against the Jags for the first time in my life but the reward will be way worth it. LETS GO BEARS!

(12-27-2020, 12:37 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Best case scenario, Jags lose and Jets win.  That would lock us into number one overall, right?

Yeas, then we can upset the Colts next week.  Would be a great end to the season securing TLaw and beating the Colts
[Image: tenor.gif]
Lets get wrecked!
NFL network has the bears over the jags for their lock of the week. Irvin picked them too
(12-27-2020, 12:33 PM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote: [ -> ]I am going under on the 22 pages.

I am also going with the under. no way the thread hits 22 pages.
The best situation would be for the jets to win and the jags to lose.
Let's go, Jags!  Win this one!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Go bears
(12-27-2020, 01:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Let's go, Jags!  Win this one!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, Let’s win the L!!
Why does this station sound like they're brodcasting through a coffee can?
so for this game we draw the better annoucneers>???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21