Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hero waitress saves boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two more reservations in Hell.

Orlando waitress saves boy from horrific abuse: cops - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

When a quick-thinking Florida waitress noticed that a young boy at her restaurant was oddly quiet, had no food and appeared to have multiple injuries on his face — while the rest of his family were talking and enjoying their meal — she knew something was wrong.

Flaviane Carvalho, who works at a popular family-owned restaurant in Orlando, wrote a note that said, “Do you need help,” and secretly held it up while standing in a spot where only the child could see her. The 11-year-old initially hesitated but eventually signaled yes, prompting her to call the police.
[Image: DO3A2C6B3NG6TH4CGYPGHXVGEU.jpg]

Let's hope this human [BLEEP] gets everything they deserve in prison.
His fat [BLEEP] is going to be a big target in prison.
I hope they tear him a new one in prison...literally!

How can someone do that to a child? I felt like the worlds biggest monster the very few times I ever had to spank my kids bottom when he was young.
Good for the waitress and the boy. Glad he was brave enough to signal “yes”. Heck, if anyone needed to miss a meal, looks like it should have been the parents. They’re a special type of turds those two.
A hero indeed.  Unfortunately, you won't see this on CNN, Fox or MSNBC's nightly newcasts.

[Image: 38090138-0-image-a-10_1610828419665.jpg]