Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Rush Limbaugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He passed away this morning.
Sad day for the conservative voices in America..... RIP

I had a feeling he was on his death bed. His last broadcast was February 2nd........

Here's the link to the article: https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limba...ative-icon
Terrible news. Knew it was coming soon, but the news still hits you hard. RIP Rush. There will never be another like you. 70 is too young.
“... and nothing of value was lost.”
Horrible news he is in a better place God bless his family
Very sad news.

RIP Rush.
I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it
(02-17-2021, 02:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it

Did you expect anything different?
(02-17-2021, 02:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it

I fully expected it. The sad part is almost all of those responding with ugliness have most likely never listened to him and are only aping what they’ve heard.
(02-17-2021, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I fully expected it. The sad part is almost all of those responding with ugliness have most likely never listened to him and are only aping what they’ve heard.

Not to mention watched a loved one die of cancer. Social media isn't real life.
He leaves behind a big three hours a day to fill on national talk radio. I wonder if anyone will take up the mantle. No one comes to mind who is capable of it.
The world already changed. For better or worse, social media will have more political influence than talk radio going forward. Liberals are dominant there for now, but, there is a stronger backfire effect. Liberals were able to turn off talk radio and ignore it. Conservative leaning people are too addicted to social media to ignore or miss all the BS that liberals spew out there. And they spew their own in response.
(02-17-2021, 03:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The world already changed.  For better or worse, social media will have more political influence than talk radio going forward.  Liberals We are dominant there for now, but, there is a stronger backfire effect.  Liberals We were able to turn off talk radio and ignore it.  Conservative leaning people are too addicted to social media to ignore or miss all the BS that liberals we spew out there.  And they spew their own in response.

Fixed for you
He was very entertaining to listen to.  RIP
I used to watch his TV show, the schtick was amusing. RIP Thorn in the Side of the Left.
I enjoyed his show, couldn't listen a lot because of my work schedule, but I did listen when I could..

As far as these libs celebrating his death?

Doesn't bother me.. I wish for their deaths all the time..