Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP Rush Limbaugh

He passed away this morning.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 01:21 PM by The Drifter.)

Sad day for the conservative voices in America..... RIP

I had a feeling he was on his death bed. His last broadcast was February 2nd........

Here's the link to the article: https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limba...ative-icon
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 01:27 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Terrible news. Knew it was coming soon, but the news still hits you hard. RIP Rush. There will never be another like you. 70 is too young.

“... and nothing of value was lost.”

Horrible news he is in a better place God bless his family
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Very sad news.

RIP Rush.

I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(02-17-2021, 02:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it

Did you expect anything different?

(02-17-2021, 02:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I’m gonna turn off the internet today the ugly side of the left is coming out and I’m not in the mood for it

I fully expected it. The sad part is almost all of those responding with ugliness have most likely never listened to him and are only aping what they’ve heard.

(02-17-2021, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I fully expected it. The sad part is almost all of those responding with ugliness have most likely never listened to him and are only aping what they’ve heard.

Not to mention watched a loved one die of cancer. Social media isn't real life.

He leaves behind a big three hours a day to fill on national talk radio. I wonder if anyone will take up the mantle. No one comes to mind who is capable of it.

The world already changed. For better or worse, social media will have more political influence than talk radio going forward. Liberals are dominant there for now, but, there is a stronger backfire effect. Liberals were able to turn off talk radio and ignore it. Conservative leaning people are too addicted to social media to ignore or miss all the BS that liberals spew out there. And they spew their own in response.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 03:09 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-17-2021, 03:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: The world already changed.  For better or worse, social media will have more political influence than talk radio going forward.  Liberals We are dominant there for now, but, there is a stronger backfire effect.  Liberals We were able to turn off talk radio and ignore it.  Conservative leaning people are too addicted to social media to ignore or miss all the BS that liberals we spew out there.  And they spew their own in response.

Fixed for you

He was very entertaining to listen to.  RIP

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I used to watch his TV show, the schtick was amusing. RIP Thorn in the Side of the Left.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I enjoyed his show, couldn't listen a lot because of my work schedule, but I did listen when I could..

As far as these libs celebrating his death?

Doesn't bother me.. I wish for their deaths all the time..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]