Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Breaks Out At Maricopa County Official’s Farm After Shredded Ballots Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mysterious Fire Breaks Out At Maricopa County Official’s Farm After Shredded Ballots Found

Things keep getting stranger in Marciopa County.

First let me get you caught up, a judge ruled  on February 26th that Maricopa County must turn over ballots from the November presidential election to the Arizona Senate.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/07/myste...mpaign=ssp
Lol at the website --- welovetrump.com

I'm not one to tell one how to better utilize their time within the short lifespan we have but you may want to click on links like this .... https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to...ter-person
Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?
That link is not significantly different from MSNNBCCNNCBSFOX.
... probably a Donate icon somewhere on that site to help fund the attorney fees for the 40+ Lawsuits they lost protesting the election results.

(03-08-2021, 10:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]That link is not significantly different from MSNNBCCNNCBSFOX.

I'm not posting those links as I know there's a lot of fake news on each.  Drifter, on the other hand, seems to spend 12 hours a day on fake news websites, then posts one-sided articles on here continuously.  Personally, I'm just attempting to help him find some balance in his life.

Here's another link that may be helpful .....

https://www.gentlemansgazette.com/100-hobbies-for-men/
In his defense, isn't every other news site essentially wehatetrump.com with a different domain name?
(03-08-2021, 10:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?

Hey now, I trust the National Enquirer more than I do a lot of legacy media these days.  lol
(03-08-2021, 04:16 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2021, 10:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?

Hey now, I trust the National Enquirer more than I do a lot of legacy media these days.  lol

You’re not wrong!
(03-08-2021, 02:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]In his defense, isn't every other news site essentially wehatetrump.com with a different domain name?

Pretty much .... but you have to admit the press has been pretty tough on Biden as they continue to ask him about his dog as well as his injured foot.

We're no different than the UK press as they show even balance between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton .... LOL
I was trying to find some other sources for this story and ran into some pretty hilarious results. The best was from a self-described objective news source that said "These crooks are doing all they can to obstruct justice and tamper with evidence because they know they can get away with it." Obviously no bias there, lol.

With that said, any claim of voter fraud should be taken seriously, no matter how hard it is to keep from laughing.