Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Breaks Out At Maricopa County Official’s Farm After Shredded Ballots Found

Mysterious Fire Breaks Out At Maricopa County Official’s Farm After Shredded Ballots Found

Things keep getting stranger in Marciopa County.

First let me get you caught up, a judge ruled  on February 26th that Maricopa County must turn over ballots from the November presidential election to the Arizona Senate.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/07/myste...mpaign=ssp
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol at the website --- welovetrump.com

I'm not one to tell one how to better utilize their time within the short lifespan we have but you may want to click on links like this .... https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to...ter-person

Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?

That link is not significantly different from MSNNBCCNNCBSFOX.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 04:38 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

... probably a Donate icon somewhere on that site to help fund the attorney fees for the 40+ Lawsuits they lost protesting the election results.

(03-08-2021, 10:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That link is not significantly different from MSNNBCCNNCBSFOX.

I'm not posting those links as I know there's a lot of fake news on each.  Drifter, on the other hand, seems to spend 12 hours a day on fake news websites, then posts one-sided articles on here continuously.  Personally, I'm just attempting to help him find some balance in his life.

Here's another link that may be helpful .....

https://www.gentlemansgazette.com/100-hobbies-for-men/

In his defense, isn't every other news site essentially wehatetrump.com with a different domain name?

(03-08-2021, 10:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?

Hey now, I trust the National Enquirer more than I do a lot of legacy media these days.  lol
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(03-08-2021, 04:16 PM)copycat Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 10:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Are you just reporting stuff without checking the credibility of the source? C'mon........Welovetrump.com? Why not just report stories from the National Enquirer as well? Is your next story about Bigfoot having Trump's baby?

Hey now, I trust the National Enquirer more than I do a lot of legacy media these days.  lol

You’re not wrong!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-08-2021, 02:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In his defense, isn't every other news site essentially wehatetrump.com with a different domain name?

Pretty much .... but you have to admit the press has been pretty tough on Biden as they continue to ask him about his dog as well as his injured foot.

We're no different than the UK press as they show even balance between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton .... LOL

I was trying to find some other sources for this story and ran into some pretty hilarious results. The best was from a self-described objective news source that said "These crooks are doing all they can to obstruct justice and tamper with evidence because they know they can get away with it." Obviously no bias there, lol.

With that said, any claim of voter fraud should be taken seriously, no matter how hard it is to keep from laughing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.