Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Meyer on GMFB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/13729107...03330?s=20

Love it. I was on the fence originally, but honestly I'm liking the hire more and more every time I hear him talk
Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.
(03-19-2021, 09:32 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.
Yup.

Jordan would be a nice addition.
(03-19-2021, 09:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 09:32 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.
Yup.

Jordan would be a nice addition.

I mean, I still don't really want Jordan we'd still have the maybe he's good maybe he's not we'll find out in 3 years dice roll...but I like Jordan at 45 or 65 WAY more than Freiermuth at 33 or 45. Why couldn't they just pay a damn TE...

He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

It's obvious that either 25 or 33 will be a TE unless for whatever reason none of the decent prospects are available.
That’s it, I’ve heard enough from him now to say I’m all in on Urban Meyer. I was very skeptical at first, but I’m sold now. Plus, it’s not like I have a choice at this point.

Go Jags!
I wish we would just find a way to draft Lawrence and Pitts.
(03-20-2021, 05:05 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]

He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

It's obvious that either 25 or 33 will be a TE unless for whatever reason none of the decent prospects are available.
And that would be a massive reach to take a TE at 25 or 33.
(03-20-2021, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2021, 05:05 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

And that would be a massive reach to take a TE at 25 or 33.

It would be, but I can definitely see a Mayockesque get-your-guy-even-if-it's-way-too-early kind of reach coming.
(03-20-2021, 10:03 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we would just find a way to draft Lawrence and Pitts.

If we package 33 + 25 it could happen but unlikely