Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Meyer on GMFB

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2021, 07:52 PM by imtheblkranger.)

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/13729107...03330?s=20

Love it. I was on the fence originally, but honestly I'm liking the hire more and more every time I hear him talk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.

(03-19-2021, 09:32 PM)Upper Wrote: Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.
Yup.

Jordan would be a nice addition.

(03-19-2021, 09:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 09:32 PM)Upper Wrote: Sorry I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but is this the interview with the clip where he specifically says that they found their Y TE but are still looking for their F TE? That was hopefully a glorious clue that they are not all in on Freiermuth since he is decidedly NOT an F TE and that they may actually be looking at Jordan with 45 or 65.
Yup.

Jordan would be a nice addition.

I mean, I still don't really want Jordan we'd still have the maybe he's good maybe he's not we'll find out in 3 years dice roll...but I like Jordan at 45 or 65 WAY more than Freiermuth at 33 or 45. Why couldn't they just pay a damn TE...

He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

It's obvious that either 25 or 33 will be a TE unless for whatever reason none of the decent prospects are available.

That’s it, I’ve heard enough from him now to say I’m all in on Urban Meyer. I was very skeptical at first, but I’m sold now. Plus, it’s not like I have a choice at this point.

Go Jags!

I wish we would just find a way to draft Lawrence and Pitts.

(03-20-2021, 05:05 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote:

He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

It's obvious that either 25 or 33 will be a TE unless for whatever reason none of the decent prospects are available.
And that would be a massive reach to take a TE at 25 or 33.

(03-20-2021, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 05:05 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: He actually didn't say they're looking for their F TE. He said Manherz is more of a Y but after mentioning O'Shaughnessy he said they're still adjusting that position. I guess you're right in practice what they're looking for but he didn't directly say it. 

And that would be a massive reach to take a TE at 25 or 33.

It would be, but I can definitely see a Mayockesque get-your-guy-even-if-it's-way-too-early kind of reach coming.

(03-20-2021, 10:03 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I wish we would just find a way to draft Lawrence and Pitts.

If we package 33 + 25 it could happen but unlikely