Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Postal Service 'elite police force' monitors social media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Postal Service 'elite police force' monitors social media posts for potential threats

Beyond mail: Post Office now delivers the Internet Covert Operations Program

Beyond delivering the mail through snow, rain, heat or gloom of night, the United States Postal Service occasionally monitors Americans’ social media accounts to identify potential threats.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/c...ia-threats
Why is the post office monitoring social media? It’s not like they deliver email. Laughing
(04-21-2021, 10:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the post office monitoring social media? It’s not like they deliver email.
Why do they have millions of high powered guns and rounds?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
This board is the closest thing I have to social media, so I think I'm safe.
(04-22-2021, 10:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]This board is the closest thing I have to social media, so I think I'm safe.

That immediately adds you to the list. No social media means you are trying to hide stuff. You should tell the government and companies everything about yourself for free.

Plus your contact info is already know from all the idiots that share their contacts from their phone and email with social media apps. So they already have a good profile for basically everyone.
Among the items listed on the Postal Inspection Service’s website under its "scope" are illegal narcotics, mail theft, identity theft, mail fraud, suspicious mail, disaster response, money laundering, cybercrime and child exploitation.

Seems like ok stuff to spend time on to me.