Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Postal Service 'elite police force' monitors social media

Postal Service 'elite police force' monitors social media posts for potential threats

Beyond mail: Post Office now delivers the Internet Covert Operations Program

Beyond delivering the mail through snow, rain, heat or gloom of night, the United States Postal Service occasionally monitors Americans’ social media accounts to identify potential threats.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/c...ia-threats
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why is the post office monitoring social media? It’s not like they deliver email. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-21-2021, 10:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why is the post office monitoring social media? It’s not like they deliver email.
Why do they have millions of high powered guns and rounds?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

This board is the closest thing I have to social media, so I think I'm safe.

(04-22-2021, 10:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This board is the closest thing I have to social media, so I think I'm safe.

That immediately adds you to the list. No social media means you are trying to hide stuff. You should tell the government and companies everything about yourself for free.

Plus your contact info is already know from all the idiots that share their contacts from their phone and email with social media apps. So they already have a good profile for basically everyone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Among the items listed on the Postal Inspection Service’s website under its "scope" are illegal narcotics, mail theft, identity theft, mail fraud, suspicious mail, disaster response, money laundering, cybercrime and child exploitation.

Seems like ok stuff to spend time on to me.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan