Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BLM Activist: Knife Fights Between Kids Are Totally Normal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like, how many knife fights has she been in...........

BLM Activist on Columbus Shooting: Knife Fights Between Kids Are Totally Normal, No Need to Call the Cops

The old rituals of childhood are passing away in this newfangled age.

https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-activ...Y5v75-qznU
And that statement makes Candace Owens' statement, 100% fact..

It's a culture problem..
Let's take a poll. Who on this board didn't regularly have knife fights with their friends as a child? I think that would be something I might have remembered if it happened.
Knife fights were so much fun when I was younger. I mean, it hurt, yeah, but it was easy enough to bounce back. I wish my body still healed so quickly.

Seriously though, for those who have bought into the previous narratives so quickly, maybe you might consider that this movement is created by the media, and has little to do with justice, but the undermining of police. It should be obvious that this cop was correct, and people who are attacking him need to be removed from the public discourse. They aren't rational. Journalists supporting them need to be blacklisted and ignored. They aren't doing their jobs. Politicians who are attacking him need to be removed from office. Until we start holding these people publicly accountable, we are only going to descend into further chaos. That's my 2 cents.
Police officer shoots black man. Therefore, police routinely shoot black men. Therefore, police are bad. Therefore, defund the police.

BLM activist says something really stupid. Therefore, BLM activists are really stupid. Therefore, the BLM movement is illegitimate. Therefore, BLM ought to go away and there is nothing wrong with the way the police treat black people.

Do you see how you are being manipulated?
I am sick of the mob, I want to fight the mob, I want to destroy this leftist mob. People in their right minds better take a stand. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS GARBAGE TO CONTINUE!! This is not hyperbole, its fact. The time is NOW...
(04-23-2021, 09:08 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I am sick of the mob, I want to fight the mob, I want to destroy this leftist mob. People in their right minds better take a stand. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS GARBAGE TO CONTINUE!! This is not hyperbole, its fact. The time is NOW...

Now to do what, exactly?  You keep posting these sweeping rhetorical flourishes that aren't very specific.
(04-23-2021, 09:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 09:08 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I am sick of the mob, I want to fight the mob, I want to destroy this leftist mob. People in their right minds better take a stand. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS GARBAGE TO CONTINUE!! This is not hyperbole, its fact. The time is NOW...

Now to do what, exactly?  You keep posting these sweeping rhetorical flourishes that aren't very specific.

Organize and then take to the streets to start.
Meh, the dems are indirectly campaigning for Republicans now. Let them have at it.
(04-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 09:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Now to do what, exactly?  You keep posting these sweeping rhetorical flourishes that aren't very specific.

Organize and then take to the streets to start.

Take to the streets?  To do what?  You going to march around chanting "Down with liberals"?  Or do you want street fights like Germany in the 1930s?
(04-23-2021, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Organize and then take to the streets to start.

Take to the streets?  To do what?  You going to march around chanting "Down with liberals"?  Or do you want street fights like Germany in the 1930s?

My vote is more like West Side Story! At least you’d have entertaining dancing and music.
Don't talk about it. Be about it.

Go out there and start swingin!
I don't care about the streets, I care about my own property and dwelling.. That's where the action is  Ninja
(04-23-2021, 11:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care about the streets, I care about my own property and dwelling.. That's where the action is  Ninja

Until the mob comes for you.
(04-23-2021, 11:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 11:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care about the streets, I care about my own property and dwelling.. That's where the action is  Ninja

Until the mob comes for you.

When the mob feels the spray of blood, skull and brains from the first of them being shot they will flee.
(04-23-2021, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 09:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Organize and then take to the streets to start.

I want to fight back, instead of just letting it happen. If we do nothing, IT will happen. If you can't see that, then that's just sad.
(04-23-2021, 10:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 10:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Take to the streets?  To do what?  You going to march around chanting "Down with liberals"?  Or do you want street fights like Germany in the 1930s?

My vote is more like West Side Story! At least you’d have entertaining dancing and music.

[Image: robbins-bernstein-mag-0217-opener.jpg]
(04-23-2021, 11:11 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 11:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Until the mob comes for you.

When the mob feels the spray of blood, skull and brains from the first of them being shot they will flee.

uh huh, they will have your guns by then.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
(04-23-2021, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 10:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]My vote is more like West Side Story! At least you’d have entertaining dancing and music.

[Image: robbins-bernstein-mag-0217-opener.jpg]
So that’s Ronster in the red. Trivial in the black and purple?!

Best buds takin it to the street!
(04-23-2021, 11:12 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 11:11 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]When the mob feels the spray of blood, skull and brains from the first of them being shot they will flee.

uh huh, they will have your guns by then.

Let them try. I'm sure eventually they'd get me... but not before taking some of them with me.

It's something no one wants to see... well.. everyone else in the world would love it. But here in the US, it's not something any one of us should ever want. But if they come for my guns - they won't survive. Which is why they won't.. regardless of the garbage politicians spout, those with the actual testicular fortitude to do something like that would stand with us, not them.
Pages: 1 2