Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Blows Off Philly Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?
Wow that was grade A whining! Boo hoo!
Police lock up criminals, Shrillary is a criminal. Any questions?

Quote:Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?

This is pretty common.

Why would a presidential candidate blow off the police? That's crazy.
Quote:This is pretty common.

We only have the Philadelphia FOP chief's account, but it was Hillary so, yeah...he must be describing it exactly as it happened.
Quote:Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?

Bingo why the hell is any public union allowed to endorse any political candidate?
Quote:This is pretty common.

To get out of a ticket, I'd wager.
Quote:Bingo why the hell is any public union allowed to endorse any political candidate?

You don't think Democrats are going to hamstring their biggest supporters, so you?
Bill taught her well.
Funny at first when I read this I thought, wow she will do anything to become President!!
Quote:Bill taught her well.

Quote:Funny at first when I read this I thought, wow she will do anything to become President!!

Thank you for recognizing the hilarious title. I didn't think people would take the post so serious without laughing at the title.
Quote:Thank you for recognizing the hilarious title. I didn't think people would take the post so serious without laughing at the title.

Eh...."blows off" usually isn't the term used in that case...lol
Quote:Eh...."blows off" usually isn't the term used in that case...lol

I know, but it was a slippery slope and I didn't want to get warned.
Quote:I know, but it was a slippery slope and I didn't want to get warned.

Yeah... it's a tough choice between going for the joke and avoiding the warning. The humor always suffers.
Yuck!!!  At the thought of anybody letting Hildabeast blow them off.

Quote:We only have the Philadelphia FOP chief's account, but it was Hillary so, yeah...he must be describing it exactly as it happened.

So you are saying he is lieing? If so, what is that based on? What if he is telling the truth? What are your thoughts then?