Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Blows Off Philly Police

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?

Wow that was grade A whining! Boo hoo!

Police lock up criminals, Shrillary is a criminal. Any questions?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?

This is pretty common.

Why would a presidential candidate blow off the police? That's crazy.

Quote:This is pretty common.

We only have the Philadelphia FOP chief's account, but it was Hillary so, yeah...he must be describing it exactly as it happened.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Why are police unions endorsing candidates in the first place?

Bingo why the hell is any public union allowed to endorse any political candidate?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:This is pretty common.

To get out of a ticket, I'd wager.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Bingo why the hell is any public union allowed to endorse any political candidate?

You don't think Democrats are going to hamstring their biggest supporters, so you?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bill taught her well.

Funny at first when I read this I thought, wow she will do anything to become President!!

Quote:Bill taught her well.

Quote:Funny at first when I read this I thought, wow she will do anything to become President!!

Thank you for recognizing the hilarious title. I didn't think people would take the post so serious without laughing at the title.

Quote:Thank you for recognizing the hilarious title. I didn't think people would take the post so serious without laughing at the title.

Eh...."blows off" usually isn't the term used in that case...lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Eh...."blows off" usually isn't the term used in that case...lol

I know, but it was a slippery slope and I didn't want to get warned.

Quote:I know, but it was a slippery slope and I didn't want to get warned.

Yeah... it's a tough choice between going for the joke and avoiding the warning. The humor always suffers.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Yuck!!!  At the thought of anybody letting Hildabeast blow them off.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:We only have the Philadelphia FOP chief's account, but it was Hillary so, yeah...he must be describing it exactly as it happened.

So you are saying he is lieing? If so, what is that based on? What if he is telling the truth? What are your thoughts then?