Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Win Total expectation following the draft and free agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here are the home and away opponents:   https://www.jaguars.com/schedule/

I could see this team sneaking in 9 wins!  I am drinking the koolaid Meyer is making!
That schedule is looking a little inviting for at least 8-10 wins. If the team pulls the momentum early, that is likely to happen.
7 wins if Trevor has a good season. If he doesn't 4-5.
The sad part is that if we had had a good FA and Draft I could see 9 maybe 10 wins and we could be fighting for the division or a playoffs spot.
I think we go 8-9. Not bad.
If Walker Little can upgrade one of the T positions, I think 8 wins is doable. If we get no improvement on the OL...then 5 wins is more likely.
4-12
I'm gonna say 5-6 realistically. That would be a solid improvement. I don't care so much about the win total. I just wanna see steady improvement by Lawrence throughout the season. Numbers don't matter. The team is still young and has a lot of holes.
I see three wins that are highly likely. After this free agency and draft, I'm hopeful the Jags can win at least 5 or 6, as long as TL stays healthy and plays up to the expectations we have for his rookie season.
3 - 4
(05-01-2021, 08:03 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna say 5-6 realistically. That would be a solid improvement. I don't care so much about the win total. I just wanna see steady improvement by Lawrence throughout the season. Numbers don't matter. The team is still young and has a lot of holes.

I think the run defense is still cause for concern.  I'm hoping Little upgrades one of the T positions and TL is given enough time to dramatically improve the QB position n some level, which would mean more early leads, which would mean fewer rushes against the defense.

(05-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]17

Whats the matter with you?!?  Only 17 wins?  We'll have home field advantage and win the Super Bowl.
We didn't invent 21st century football, but we'll perfect it!

20-0 baby!
Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.
(05-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.

This...
Somewhere between 4 and 14 wins and I feel pretty confident with that.
I see 8 wins as the optimistic outlook. 5 wins is more realistic.
6 wins
I have no idea what to expect this year. The early games might be really rough as our staff and players gel.

I would feel more confident making a prediction if I knew the schedule. Can we get a couple of soft targets early? I could see anywhere from 4 to 8 wins.
Out of the AFC South basement is all I want..
(05-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.

Same here bro. Henry has ran wild against us way too many times.
playoffs
Pages: 1 2 3 4