Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Win Total expectation following the draft and free agency?

Here are the home and away opponents:   https://www.jaguars.com/schedule/

I could see this team sneaking in 9 wins!  I am drinking the koolaid Meyer is making!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That schedule is looking a little inviting for at least 8-10 wins. If the team pulls the momentum early, that is likely to happen.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 07:59 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

7 wins if Trevor has a good season. If he doesn't 4-5.
The sad part is that if we had had a good FA and Draft I could see 9 maybe 10 wins and we could be fighting for the division or a playoffs spot.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I think we go 8-9. Not bad.

If Walker Little can upgrade one of the T positions, I think 8 wins is doable. If we get no improvement on the OL...then 5 wins is more likely.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

4-12

I'm gonna say 5-6 realistically. That would be a solid improvement. I don't care so much about the win total. I just wanna see steady improvement by Lawrence throughout the season. Numbers don't matter. The team is still young and has a lot of holes.

I see three wins that are highly likely. After this free agency and draft, I'm hopeful the Jags can win at least 5 or 6, as long as TL stays healthy and plays up to the expectations we have for his rookie season.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

3 - 4

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 08:09 PM by Bullseye.)

(05-01-2021, 08:03 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm gonna say 5-6 realistically. That would be a solid improvement. I don't care so much about the win total. I just wanna see steady improvement by Lawrence throughout the season. Numbers don't matter. The team is still young and has a lot of holes.

I think the run defense is still cause for concern.  I'm hoping Little upgrades one of the T positions and TL is given enough time to dramatically improve the QB position n some level, which would mean more early leads, which would mean fewer rushes against the defense.

(05-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: 17

Whats the matter with you?!?  Only 17 wins?  We'll have home field advantage and win the Super Bowl.
We didn't invent 21st century football, but we'll perfect it!

20-0 baby!

Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(05-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.

This...

Somewhere between 4 and 14 wins and I feel pretty confident with that.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I see 8 wins as the optimistic outlook. 5 wins is more realistic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

6 wins

I have no idea what to expect this year. The early games might be really rough as our staff and players gel.

I would feel more confident making a prediction if I knew the schedule. Can we get a couple of soft targets early? I could see anywhere from 4 to 8 wins.

Out of the AFC South basement is all I want..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Not sure about wins and loses, but I sure hope we can hold Derrick Henry under 295 yards in 2 games.

Same here bro. Henry has ran wild against us way too many times.

playoffs