Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: House approves $1.9 BILLION for Capitol security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BREAKING: House approves $1.9 BILLION to bolster security at Capitol after Jan. 6 riot - AP
More money wasted.
What could they possibly need 1.9B for? That was a 3rd of the cost for the entire border wall for Mexico.
When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

An insurrection where the one shot fired was a cowardly cop killing an unarmed woman. Funny stuff.
(05-21-2021, 09:53 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

An insurrection where the one shot fired was a cowardly cop killing an unarmed woman. Funny stuff.

an anonymous cowardly cop at that.

Did you see the letter the Capitol police wrote to Congress?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-secu...ur-support
what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capitol building by the capitol police?

what a joke

I’m ready for a fight, they keep brining up 01/06 as if it were some date to memorialize like 09/11. To hell with them, I know it wasn’t an insurrection because, I wasn’t there
(05-21-2021, 10:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capital building by the capital police?

what a joke

Hey I'm not making fun or anything but I've seen you make this mistake multiple times...

capital means a capitalized word or something that is worth money such as investments, intellectual property, things like that or even the city in which the localized government sits.

Capitol with an O means the actual building in which the government operates from.
(05-21-2021, 10:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2021, 10:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capital building by the capital police?

what a joke

Hey I'm not making fun or anything but I've seen you make this mistake multiple times...

capital means a capitalized word or something that is worth money such as investments, intellectual property, things like that or even the city in which the localized government sits.

Capitol with an O means the actual building in which the government operates from.
thanks, fixed..I know the difference but was still completely oblivious to it. LOL
They want to defund the Police in cities but they want to make sure they're protected...... Typical Elite Democrat slime balls
1.9 Billion.. That's a lot of capital for the capitol. Should capitol be capitalized? I'm thinking it should.. What a capital idea!!
All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 billion dollars?

Oh man... Olympus Has Fallen is gonsta happen but it's gonna be so much easier than they portrayed!

EDIT: Whoopsie... so much money being thrown around... what's the difference in three little zeros and a comma?
(05-21-2021, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 trillion dollars?

Oh man... Olympus Has Fallen is gonsta happen but it's gonna be so much easier than they portrayed!

Well, that's how much sharks with laser beams cost now a days..
(05-21-2021, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 trillion dollars?

Billion, but I don't blame the mistake because trillion seems to be the new billion with this administration.
I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.
(05-21-2021, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.

On PPV.
(05-21-2021, 12:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2021, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.

On PPV.

By Gawd King, we've solved the National Debt!!!!!
(05-21-2021, 12:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

On PPV.

Not enough bandwidth
(05-21-2021, 09:53 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

[Image: 1000x-1.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-1230454782-1500x1001.jpg]
(05-21-2021, 02:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

HAHAHAH, looks like a southern block party, not an INSURRECTION... lol good grief, I've seen more havoc at Metallica concert mosh pit. so scary...hahahahahaha
(05-21-2021, 02:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

I envy the cushioned life you led to think that looks like violence.

You're a rube. A cowardly rube that obviously never lived through anything.
Pages: 1 2