Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House approves $1.9 BILLION for Capitol security

BREAKING: House approves $1.9 BILLION to bolster security at Capitol after Jan. 6 riot - AP

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

More money wasted.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

What could they possibly need 1.9B for? That was a 3rd of the cost for the entire border wall for Mexico.

When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

An insurrection where the one shot fired was a cowardly cop killing an unarmed woman. Funny stuff.

(05-21-2021, 09:53 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

An insurrection where the one shot fired was a cowardly cop killing an unarmed woman. Funny stuff.

an anonymous cowardly cop at that.

Did you see the letter the Capitol police wrote to Congress?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-secu...ur-support

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 10:31 AM by Ronster.)

what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capitol building by the capitol police?

what a joke

I’m ready for a fight, they keep brining up 01/06 as if it were some date to memorialize like 09/11. To hell with them, I know it wasn’t an insurrection because, I wasn’t there
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-21-2021, 10:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capital building by the capital police?

what a joke

Hey I'm not making fun or anything but I've seen you make this mistake multiple times...

capital means a capitalized word or something that is worth money such as investments, intellectual property, things like that or even the city in which the localized government sits.

Capitol with an O means the actual building in which the government operates from.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 10:32 AM by Ronster.)

(05-21-2021, 10:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: what riot? LOL... you mean the tourist that were invited into the capital building by the capital police?

what a joke

Hey I'm not making fun or anything but I've seen you make this mistake multiple times...

capital means a capitalized word or something that is worth money such as investments, intellectual property, things like that or even the city in which the localized government sits.

Capitol with an O means the actual building in which the government operates from.
thanks, fixed..I know the difference but was still completely oblivious to it. LOL
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

They want to defund the Police in cities but they want to make sure they're protected...... Typical Elite Democrat slime balls
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

1.9 Billion.. That's a lot of capital for the capitol. Should capitol be capitalized? I'm thinking it should.. What a capital idea!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 12:04 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 billion dollars?

Oh man... Olympus Has Fallen is gonsta happen but it's gonna be so much easier than they portrayed!

EDIT: Whoopsie... so much money being thrown around... what's the difference in three little zeros and a comma?

(05-21-2021, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 trillion dollars?

Oh man... Olympus Has Fallen is gonsta happen but it's gonna be so much easier than they portrayed!

Well, that's how much sharks with laser beams cost now a days..

(05-21-2021, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: All joking aside.... shouldn't this already be one of the most protected places on Earth? Why does it need 2 trillion dollars?

Billion, but I don't blame the mistake because trillion seems to be the new billion with this administration.

I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2021, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.

On PPV.

(05-21-2021, 12:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I vote for Capital Punishment for everyone currently in the Executive Administration.

On PPV.

By Gawd King, we've solved the National Debt!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2021, 12:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

On PPV.

Not enough bandwidth

(05-21-2021, 09:53 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: When people still call it an insurrection I just laugh..

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

[Image: 1000x-1.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-1230454782-1500x1001.jpg]

(05-21-2021, 02:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

HAHAHAH, looks like a southern block party, not an INSURRECTION... lol good grief, I've seen more havoc at Metallica concert mosh pit. so scary...hahahahahaha

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 02:44 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(05-21-2021, 02:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun

I envy the cushioned life you led to think that looks like violence.

You're a rube. A cowardly rube that obviously never lived through anything.