Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ST CoachSchneider out / Former Jag, Sorensen In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In all the Tebow drama, this seems to have slipped under the radar. ST co-ordination Brian Schneider has stepped down indefinitely for personal reasons. He did the same last season when he was at Seattle.

Not taking a shot at Meyer but another of his appointments going before weve even snapped the ball.

Wonder who we are looking at to replace him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3148...al-reasons
I could see Tebow shift their if the whole TE-QB-Jaugar Back thing doesn't work out.
Another Oscar Meyer Success Story.
Try finding another team that don’t make you hate every move they make. It should make your life a lot easier
(05-22-2021, 10:06 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: [ -> ]Try finding another team that don’t make you hate every move they make. It should make your life a lot easier

Wow is this place becoming toxic.
(05-22-2021, 10:18 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:06 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: [ -> ]Try finding another team that don’t make you hate every move they make. It should make your life a lot easier

Another Meyer trait.
This fanbase (including myself in that groups) is so mentally scarred lol
(05-22-2021, 10:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:18 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow is this place becoming toxic.

Another Meyer trait.

I just shared a news story. Clearly stated not taking a shot but it's the second coach weve lost and as we are in OTA's may be a worry

And that now means I'm no longer a fan??!! Lol
(05-22-2021, 10:18 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's because it's full of toxic people..
(05-22-2021, 10:32 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Another Meyer trait.

I just shared a news story. Clearly stated not taking a shot but it's the second coach weve lost and as we are in OTA's may be a worry

We're all fans, some can't accept that others disagree.
(05-22-2021, 10:32 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Another Meyer trait.

Dude, the other day, you LITERALLY tried to blame Tebow's fans for the organization offering him a contract.. 

I think everyone needs to take a step back and breathe a little bit. We all can overreact at times, it happens. Regardless of the whole Tebow thing, we're all in this together as fans of this team..
(05-22-2021, 10:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:32 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]I just shared a news story. Clearly stated not taking a shot but it's the second coach weve lost and as we are in OTA's may be a worry

Dude, the other day, you LITERALLY tried to blame Tebow's fans for the organization offering him a contract.. 

I think everyone needs to take a step back and breathe a little bit. We all can overreact at times, it happens. Regardless of the whole Tebow thing, we're all in this together as fans of this team..

I said on their heads be it. They are the only ones that think this makes sense. Plenty dont.

But this isnt about Tebow, it's about losing our ST coach

(05-22-2021, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:32 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]I just shared a news story. Clearly stated not taking a shot but it's the second coach weve lost and as we are in OTA's may be a worry

We're all fans, some can't accept that others disagree.

Exactly. I've agreed and disagreed with numerous posters on different issues. Some I'm right on, plenty I'm wrong on.
(05-22-2021, 11:02 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 10:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, the other day, you LITERALLY tried to blame Tebow's fans for the organization offering him a contract.. 

I said on their heads be it. They are the only ones that think this makes sense. Plenty dont.

But this isnt about Tebow, it's about losing our ST coach

(05-22-2021, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]We're all fans, some can't accept that others disagree.

Exactly. I've agreed and disagreed with numerous posters on different issues. Some I'm right on, plenty I'm wrong on.

And why would it be on their heads? Why? Did Meyer ask Tebow fans if it was a good idea to offer him a contract?
Guy: Yeah, my family issues are good to go now. I’d love to work for you.
Urbs: okay, you’re hired, you’ve got great recommendations and reputation.
Guy: I’m sorry Urban, my x person has cancer/is dying/cheated on me and we need counseling/etc.
Urbs: okay, family first, I understand.

Jags neurotic portion of the fan base that hated meters hire: it’s toxic, this is what urban does, people can’t have life emergencies in the off-season that trump a job with a football team!! This ship is already sinking!!
Schneider's gone?  Dude was pretty funny.  We need to just take One Day at a Time under this new regime.

[Image: BFranklin007.jpg?t=20170517]
(05-22-2021, 12:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Schneider's gone?  Dude was pretty funny.  We need to just take One Day at a Time under this new regime.

No. As of now he is just on a leave of absence.
(05-22-2021, 12:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Schneider's gone?  Dude was pretty funny.  We need to just take One Day at a Time under this new regime.

I miss that show
(05-22-2021, 11:34 AM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]Guy: Yeah, my family issues are good to go now. I’d love to work for you.
Guy: I’m sorry Urban, my x person has cancer/is dying/cheated on me and we need counseling/etc.

Jags neurotic portion of the fan base that hated meters hire: it’s toxic, this is what urban does, people can’t have life emergencies in the off-season that trump a job with a football team!! This ship is already sinking!!

You do realize that Meyer is a magnet for this kind of thing, right? Every stop has had issues of character related to his players and staff. Eventually you'll understand that like all leaders he attracts people just like him. That's not good for this franchise.
(05-22-2021, 12:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 11:34 AM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]Guy: Yeah, my family issues are good to go now. I’d love to work for you.

You do realize that Meyer is a magnet for this kind of thing, right? Every stop has had issues of character related to his players and staff. Eventually you'll understand that like all leaders he attracts people just like him. That's not good for this franchise.
How is a coach leaving for personal issues a character issue? Even for you, that is reaching.
(05-22-2021, 12:53 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2021, 12:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize that Meyer is a magnet for this kind of thing, right? Every stop has had issues of character related to his players and staff. Eventually you'll understand that like all leaders he attracts people just like him. That's not good for this franchise.
How is a coach leaving for personal issues a character issue? Even for you, that is reaching.

You know different? This isn't even the first issue of the Meyer Error here. Even for me? What have I said that's untrue? I get that you're bought in, but this franchise is running like Amateur Hour.
Pages: 1 2 3 4