Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NSA spying on Tucker Carlson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting they would not allow replies on their tweet.

Interesting last sentence.

[Image: 20210630-072553.jpg]
An "emergency" like the one we've been living under the last 18 months that also just happened to cross an election season? That kind of "emergency"?
[Image: 39s72y.jpg]
They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.
(06-30-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.

Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

And the only thing they'll find in there investigation is a bunch of clown shoes

(06-30-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.

Also the definition of MSM.
(06-30-2021, 10:09 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

And the only thing they'll find in there investigation is a bunch of clown shoes

You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.
(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2021, 10:09 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about both the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

Like I've said before, I'm not a democrat.(see I don't capitalize it like it's a freaking tack)

(06-30-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

Like I've said before, I'm not a democrat.(see I don't capitalize it like it's a freaking tack)

(06-30-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

.[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470xz4vnesatkbr4g3io...y.gif&ct=g]
We live in a banana Republic.
Been in a state of "Emergency" since 9/11/2001
(07-08-2021, 09:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to see here, move along.

This is precisely what happens when the Fourth Estate allows itself to become political advocates rather than watchdogs.