Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NSA spying on Tucker Carlson

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 07:26 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Interesting they would not allow replies on their tweet.

Interesting last sentence.

[Image: 20210630-072553.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

An "emergency" like the one we've been living under the last 18 months that also just happened to cross an election season? That kind of "emergency"?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 09:36 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

[Image: 39s72y.jpg]

They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 10:09 AM by Norman Mushari.)

(06-30-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.

Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

And the only thing they'll find in there investigation is a bunch of clown shoes

(06-30-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They always go after the ones they are afraid of. Tucker speaks the truth. Best monologues in the business.

Also the definition of MSM.
s
;

;

(06-30-2021, 10:09 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

And the only thing they'll find in there investigation is a bunch of clown shoes

You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 10:47 AM by Norman Mushari.)

(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 10:09 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Legally and officially entertainment, not news.

You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about both the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

Like I've said before, I'm not a democrat.(see I don't capitalize it like it's a freaking tack)

(06-30-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

Like I've said before, I'm not a democrat.(see I don't capitalize it like it's a freaking tack)

(06-30-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should be more concerned about your government targeting people who don't confirm to the radical ideology of the democratic party.

I am equally concerned about the radical idealogy of both cults(parties).

s
;

;

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 10:57 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

.[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470xz4vnesatkbr4g3io...y.gif&ct=g]

Nothing to see here, move along.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We live in a banana Republic.

Been in a state of "Emergency" since 9/11/2001
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-08-2021, 09:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Nothing to see here, move along.

This is precisely what happens when the Fourth Estate allows itself to become political advocates rather than watchdogs.