Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Arizona Rally Demands Release Of Jan. 6 ‘Political Prisoners’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Arizona Rally Demands Release Of Jan. 6 ‘Political Prisoners’

Hoisting flags and political signs, more than 250 Arizona conservatives rallied in Scottsdale on Wednesday to demand the release of pro-Trump protesters being held in federal prisons since Jan. 6.

https://conservativepost.com/arizona-ral...2-F1WfVK_Y
Lol.... 250 people demanding their release. Hell, I've seen 10x that amount of people at a dang Nocatee Farmers Market in 95 degree weather.
What people fail to realize is, have these people been charged with a crime?  Why are they being held as violent prisoners while actual violent criminals are being let out of jail?

From an article linked from the story the OP showed.
Quote:Chansley’s St. Louis-based defense attorney, Albert Watkins, described the conditions his client is facing in jail as “gulag-like treatment.”

“Mr. Chansley has been in solitary confinement since he voluntarily and peacefully surrendered himself to federal authorities on Jan. 9,” Watkins told The Epoch Times in an email. “His mental health and emotional well-being are significantly challenged. His ability to focus on his own defense has been encumbered.

He was not violent or disorderly or destructive in any manner. He was not armed. He did not threaten. There is no end in sight. His only reliable unmonitored contact with the outside world is his attorney—me. He is alone.”

Yet the identity of the Capitol police officer that shot and killed an unarmed woman is being concealed.

There is something seriously wrong with all of this.
(07-16-2021, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]There is something seriously wrong with all of this.

It's extremely frightening. If historians ever wonder, this was the time when we lost all trust whatsoever in the government, the deep state, institutions, the media, academia -- they are all in service to a single narrative. And that narrative is in service of only one thing -- power. It is exactly as Nietchze predicted -- we have killed God, and this is what replaces him. The only wrinkle that was difficult to foresee is that the new "story" to justify the righteousness of the Side of Light would be "I'm on the side of minorities, foreigners, LGBTQ, women, therefore I am the good guy. Now go get that bad guy." It's amazing what is justified and accepted as long as one genuflects in the direction of wokeness or the almighty Democrat Party.
It was admitted that the capital wasn't even evacuated because of the protest. It was because of the pipe bombs that they haven't even investigated.
(07-16-2021, 06:05 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]There is something seriously wrong with all of this.

It's extremely frightening.  If historians ever wonder, this was the time when we lost all trust whatsoever in the government, the deep state, institutions, the media, academia -- they are all in service to a single narrative.  And that narrative is in service of only one thing -- power.  It is exactly as Nietchze predicted -- we have killed God, and this is what replaces him.  The only wrinkle that was difficult to foresee is that the new "story" to justify the righteousness of the Side of Light would be "I'm on the side of minorities, foreigners, LGBTQ, women, therefore I am the good guy.  Now go get that bad guy."  It's amazing what is justified and accepted as long as one genuflects in the direction of wokeness or the almighty Democrat Party.

These people do not speak for me.
(07-16-2021, 07:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 06:05 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's extremely frightening.  If historians ever wonder, this was the time when we lost all trust whatsoever in the government, the deep state, institutions, the media, academia -- they are all in service to a single narrative.  And that narrative is in service of only one thing -- power.  It is exactly as Nietchze predicted -- we have killed God, and this is what replaces him.  The only wrinkle that was difficult to foresee is that the new "story" to justify the righteousness of the Side of Light would be "I'm on the side of minorities, foreigners, LGBTQ, women, therefore I am the good guy.  Now go get that bad guy."  It's amazing what is justified and accepted as long as one genuflects in the direction of wokeness or the almighty Democrat Party.

These people do not speak for me.

Yes they do, or else...
(07-16-2021, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]What people fail to realize is, have these people been charged with a crime?  Why are they being held as violent prisoners while actual violent criminals are being let out of jail?

Quote:Chansley’s St. Louis-based defense attorney, Albert Watkins, described the conditions his client is facing in jail as “gulag-like treatment.”

“Mr. Chansley has been in solitary confinement since he voluntarily and peacefully surrendered himself to federal authorities on Jan. 9,” Watkins told The Epoch Times in an email. “His mental health and emotional well-being are significantly challenged. His ability to focus on his own defense has been encumbered.

He was not violent or disorderly or destructive in any manner. He was not armed. He did not threaten. There is no end in sight. His only reliable unmonitored contact with the outside world is his attorney—me. He is alone.”

Yet the identity of the Capitol police officer that shot and killed an unarmed woman is being concealed.

They were staging an insurrection and violently breaking and entering a building that was federal property. I hope they never get out. They are no better than ANTIFA or BLM. They all belong in prison. 

I have no sympathy for the woman that was shot. She was participating in breaking the law and she failed to stand down as ordered. This is the same kind of situation as the Jacob Blake shooting. If you don't obey the cops, you face the consequences. It's simple. Black, white, yellow, red, brown or plaid, it doesn't matter what skin color you are. You must obey the police or risk getting shot. She put herself in that situation.
(07-17-2021, 07:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]What people fail to realize is, have these people been charged with a crime?  Why are they being held as violent prisoners while actual violent criminals are being let out of jail?

They were staging an insurrection and violently breaking and entering a building that was federal property. I hope they never get out. They are no better than ANTIFA or BLM. They all belong in prison. 

I have no sympathy for the woman that was shot. She was participating in breaking the law and she failed to stand down as ordered. This is the same kind of situation as the Jacob Blake shooting. If you don't obey the cops, you face the consequences. It's simple. Black, white, yellow, red, brown or plaid, it doesn't matter what skin color you are. You must obey the police or risk getting shot. She put herself in that situation.

Well said!
Oh bull [BLEEP].

You're right about one thing.. It was definitely staged..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiF4EIReuY4

Not really.

It has been pretty well documented that Capitol police allowed many protesters to enter the building.  Were there some bad actors around that day?  Certainly, but the vast majority were peaceful, not armed and not destructive.

The woman who was shot was not posing an immediate threat.  She was not armed.  There is no justification for using deadly force in that situation period.

Ask yourself this.  Why has the identity of the shooter been silenced in the media?  Why not the scrutiny that every other police officer involved in using deadly force has to go through?
(07-17-2021, 06:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 07:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]These people do not speak for me.

Yes they do, or else...

I'll take "or else".
(07-17-2021, 03:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2021, 07:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]They were staging an insurrection and violently breaking and entering a building that was federal property. I hope they never get out. They are no better than ANTIFA or BLM. They all belong in prison. 

Not really.

It has been pretty well documented that Capitol police allowed many protesters to enter the building.  Were there some bad actors around that day?  Certainly, but the vast majority were peaceful, not armed and not destructive.

The woman who was shot was not posing an immediate threat.  She was not armed.  There is no justification for using deadly force in that situation period.

Ask yourself this.  Why has the identity of the shooter been silenced in the media?  Why not the scrutiny that every other police officer involved in using deadly force has to go through?

She was scaling a barrier after being told to get down. Like the other people at the insurrection who were looting, trespassing and destroying property (just like ANTIFA and BLM have done in the past), she was breaking the law. She was trying to get at the cops and presumably attack. There was a definite threat and she got what she deserved. 

The entire thing was caught on video and the vast majority of people think it was a good shooting, so why bother releasing the name of the shooter? The people at the insurrection were obviously out of control, so why put that guy's name out there, so a bunch of "yahoos" will put a target on his back?
Its past time these patriots and freedom fighters were exonerated.
(07-17-2021, 08:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2021, 03:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.

She was scaling a barrier after being told to get down. Like the other people at the insurrection who were looting, trespassing and destroying property (just like ANTIFA and BLM have done in the past), she was breaking the law. She was trying to get at the cops and presumably attack. There was a definite threat and she got what she deserved. 

The entire thing was caught on video and the vast majority of people think it was a good shooting, so why bother releasing the name of the shooter? The people at the insurrection were obviously out of control, so why put that guy's name out there, so a bunch of "yahoos" will put a target on his back?

There was also a squad of well armed and trained cops or military coming up the steps right behind her.

I wish there was a real investigation into it because the there a ton of questions that need to be answered. There are even people saying she isn't dead and may have been a plant. I don't believe all that but the videos do bring up some interesting things about the antifa members there around her and leading her to that point.
I have no problems with the shooting. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I do, however, have a problem with the double standard.
(07-18-2021, 08:38 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problems with the shooting. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I do, however, have a problem with the double standard.

The double standard is that the Cops weren't even present, much less pointing their weapons, at the leftists who've done the same thing the last two years.
Exactly. Law is law. Either the cops can shoot someone when they are unarmed and ignoring orders, or they can't. When the double standard is SO obvious, people should start to ask why.

People need to start recognizing that we are living in a banana republic, more or less. Our government works for the ruling class. Period.
(07-18-2021, 11:04 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. Law is law. Either the cops can shoot someone when they are unarmed and ignoring orders, or they can't. When the double standard is SO obvious, people should start to ask why.

People need to start recognizing that we are living in a banana republic, more or less. Our government works for the ruling class. Period.

The problem being neither side will ask questions when the situation suites them.  The inability of the average citizen to question any action by our government even when we agree with them in principle is so anti-American.
Pages: 1 2