Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pennsylvania County’s Voting Machines Decertified After Audit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pennsylvania County’s Voting Machines Decertified After Audit

Pennsylvania officials have decertified voting machines in Fulton County after they were subjected to an audit following the 2020 presidential election.

https://conservativebrief.com/decertifie...SoVNKZmg2g
just the beginning.
I don't blame them. They are highly susceptible to tampering.
It wasn't the result of the audit that caused them to decertify the machines, but rather, the process of auditing the machines, and the fact that they could have been compromised by the audit itself that caused them to decertify them.

The OP's implication is that the audit found something wrong with the machines, but that is not true.
(07-23-2021, 08:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't the result of the audit that caused them to decertify the machines, but rather, the process of auditing the machines, and the fact that they could have been compromised by the audit itself that caused them to decertify them.

The OP's implication is that the audit found something wrong with the machines, but that is not true.

Did you read my link?  If this is being used as an example of 'voter fraud', he's proving nothing with this link.  This county had one of the highest percentages of Trump votes in PA.
(07-23-2021, 08:33 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 08:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't the result of the audit that caused them to decertify the machines, but rather, the process of auditing the machines, and the fact that they could have been compromised by the audit itself that caused them to decertify them.

Did you read my link?  If this is being used as an example of 'voter fraud', he's proving nothing with this link.  This county had one of the highest percentages of Trump votes in PA.

Yeah, the headline could have been, "Pennsylvania County Audits Election, Finds Nothing Wrong, Ruins Voting Machines in the Process."
(07-23-2021, 08:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't the result of the audit that caused them to decertify the machines, but rather, the process of auditing the machines, and the fact that they could have been compromised by the audit itself that caused them to decertify them.

Right, because the machines themselves are vulnerable to tampering. They cannot be checked for tampering easily -- if tampered with, the votes can be affected and it's very difficult to determine it prove. So it is best that they not use the machines again -- there's no way to have confidence in them.
(07-23-2021, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2021, 08:33 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read my link?  If this is being used as an example of 'voter fraud', he's proving nothing with this link.  This county had one of the highest percentages of Trump votes in PA.

Yeah, the headline could have been, "Pennsylvania County Audits Election, Finds Nothing Wrong, Ruins Voting Machines in the Process."
Why can't they certify the machines like they previously did for "audits" and pre-election checks? If the software hashes checkout, there were no changes. They could have also had someone present during the audit to verify not was done to the machine.

It's just paying off dominon.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk