Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: California Gives Female Inmates Condoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
California Gives Female Inmates Condoms, Plan B After State Forces Them To Stay With Transgenders

The state of California is reportedly offering contraceptives — including Plan B — to female inmates forced to stay with men identifying as “transgender.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/californi...gnzdZWSCTQ
If they still have a pecker, they don’t need to be in a woman’s prison. Period.
That's disgusting, yet "normal" in places like California.
"The new resources are a tacit admission by officials that women should expect to be raped when housed in prison with men, where all sex is considered non-consensual by default within the system."

That's the first thing that came to my mind and there it is.  Wallbash
(07-22-2021, 02:00 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]California Gives Female Inmates Condoms, Plan B After State Forces Them To Stay With Transgenders

The state of California is reportedly offering contraceptives — including Plan B — to female inmates forced to stay with men identifying as “transgender.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/californi...gnzdZWSCTQ

The sooner that state falls in to the Pacific Ocean the better.
Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

...maybe Bruce Jenner was just planning ahead.
(07-22-2021, 03:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

You know Chuck is dead too, right?
(07-22-2021, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2021, 03:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

You know Chuck is dead too, right?

Forgive him, he was probably short selling stocks when the news was announced.
Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose. It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”. Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.
(07-23-2021, 09:56 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.  

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose.  It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”.  Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

Yeah, really ugly.

[Image: A7-C09-CAB-0-FDB-430-D-8-DA1-D0372-DC4-D59-C.jpg]
(07-23-2021, 09:56 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose. It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”. Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

You are definitely not using the googler right
(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose.  It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”.  Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

Yeah, really ugly.

You’ll need to find about fifty of those to make up for the couple that was trying to breast feed their baby.  Caitlyn Jenner?  He doesn’t even try to hide his man voice
(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, really ugly.

I'm just glad we finally recognize that women are even inferior to men at everything, even at being women. It's about time.

(07-24-2021, 08:01 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, really ugly.

You’ll need to find about fifty of those to make up for the couple that was trying to breast feed their baby.  Caitlyn Jenner?  He doesn’t even try to hide his man voice

All that really shows is how amazing the medical field is at hormone therapy and plastic surgery.
The world has gone stark raving mad!