Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
California Gives Female Inmates Condoms

California Gives Female Inmates Condoms, Plan B After State Forces Them To Stay With Transgenders

The state of California is reportedly offering contraceptives — including Plan B — to female inmates forced to stay with men identifying as “transgender.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/californi...gnzdZWSCTQ
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If they still have a pecker, they don’t need to be in a woman’s prison. Period.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's disgusting, yet "normal" in places like California.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

"The new resources are a tacit admission by officials that women should expect to be raped when housed in prison with men, where all sex is considered non-consensual by default within the system."

That's the first thing that came to my mind and there it is.  Wallbash

(07-22-2021, 02:00 PM)The Drifter Wrote: California Gives Female Inmates Condoms, Plan B After State Forces Them To Stay With Transgenders

The state of California is reportedly offering contraceptives — including Plan B — to female inmates forced to stay with men identifying as “transgender.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/californi...gnzdZWSCTQ

The sooner that state falls in to the Pacific Ocean the better.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 03:46 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

...maybe Bruce Jenner was just planning ahead.

(07-22-2021, 03:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

You know Chuck is dead too, right?

(07-22-2021, 05:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 03:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wait, if Charles Manson declares himself a transgender, can he shack up with Squeaky Fromme?  Ok, i know she's dead so perhaps they will let him stay with Leslie or Patty who are still in prison.

You know Chuck is dead too, right?

Forgive him, he was probably short selling stocks when the news was announced.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose. It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”. Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

(07-23-2021, 09:56 PM)Jags Wrote: Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.  

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose.  It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”.  Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

Yeah, really ugly.

[Image: A7-C09-CAB-0-FDB-430-D-8-DA1-D0372-DC4-D59-C.jpg]

(07-23-2021, 09:56 PM)Jags Wrote: Do transgender people realize how ugly they are? Serious question.

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose. It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”. Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

You are definitely not using the googler right

(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

looking like they do, you’re really only trying to pull in people that can’t even get action with anyone else, I suppose.  It’s not like fooling a dog with “beggin strips” “num Num num num, it’s BACON!”.  Yeah, you can totally figure out he/she ain’t serving bacon.

Yeah, really ugly.

You’ll need to find about fifty of those to make up for the couple that was trying to breast feed their baby.  Caitlyn Jenner?  He doesn’t even try to hide his man voice

(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Yeah, really ugly.

I'm just glad we finally recognize that women are even inferior to men at everything, even at being women. It's about time.

(07-24-2021, 08:01 AM)Jags Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Yeah, really ugly.

You’ll need to find about fifty of those to make up for the couple that was trying to breast feed their baby.  Caitlyn Jenner?  He doesn’t even try to hide his man voice

All that really shows is how amazing the medical field is at hormone therapy and plastic surgery.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The world has gone stark raving mad!