Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Capitol riot stunner: Fourth officer who responded 'commits suicide'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This doesn't pass the Smell Test.......

Capitol riot stunner: Third officer who responded 'commits suicide'

In an unnerving trend, a third police officer who responded to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 has reportedly committed suicide.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/capitol-riot...94SprCGFyk
Sad.

Did we ever find out who murdered Ashley Babbitt?

A third police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol has died by suicide seven months after the deadly attack, authorities said Monday.

THIRD?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Did they have dirt on the Clintons?
(08-02-2021, 09:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad.

Did we ever find out who murdered Ashley Babbitt?

A third police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol has died by suicide seven months after the deadly attack, authorities said Monday.

THIRD?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Did they have dirt on the Clintons?

First thing that came to my mind. Did the Clinton's suicide him. Lol.
One has to wonder, assuming any of these 3 suicides were actually self inflicted, if one of these people murdered Babbitt and couldn't live with the guilt of the DNC forcing them to silence.

Would love to hear our far left posters thoughts on this.
UPDATE:

FOURTH Capitol riot cop, 26, commits suicide: DC police reveal officer was found dead at his home last month in statement just hours after disclosing third cop had taken his own life

DC Metropolitan Officer Kyle DeFreytag, 26, killed himself on July 10
He is fourth cop who was at the Capitol on January 6 who has since killed himself
The news cames on the same day that MPD officials confirmed a third police officer death by suicide in the wake of the riot
Officer Gunther Hashida, 43, a father-of-three, took his own life on July 29
U.S. Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood killed himself three days after the riot on January 9, while DC Police Officer Jeffrey Smith shot himself January 15

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...OR8giDWgaY
Seems there's a lot of guilt over how they treated those Patriots.
Very simple. Dead cops cannot reveal the truth. These officers were probably going reveal the truth involved in the invitation turned insurrection.
Way too many people committing suicide for it to be a coincidence.
Man, I don't really like to chase conspiracies, but if that's true... well, let's just say Epstein would be proud.
I don't believe in coincidence. This is crazy. How many cops from the same department commit suicide? Ever? You don't see groups of cops from Portland or other locations of riots and protests killing themselves left and right.

This should alarm the people of this country because it's not random.
(08-03-2021, 06:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Seems there's a lot of guilt over how they treated those Patriots.

That was my thinking too.

(08-03-2021, 12:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe in coincidence. This is crazy. How many cops from the same department commit suicide? Ever? You don't see groups of cops from Portland or other locations of riots and protests killing themselves left and right.

This should alarm the people of this country because it's not random.

This!
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but this does seem awful suspicious.  It's almost like some of them had to be "silenced".
(08-03-2021, 01:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not into conspiracy theories, but this does seem awful suspicious.  It's almost like some of them had to be "silenced".

This.  There are an awfully lot of coincidental suicides when dealing with the government.
These are also capital police, they aren't on the street every day. They are basically babysitting most days when they aren't firing off flash bangs into a crowd. They don't see a bunch of crazy stuff to want to kill themselves.

I wonder if they asked for more money or didn't agree to go cry in front of everyone.