Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Capitol riot stunner: Fourth officer who responded 'commits suicide'

This doesn't pass the Smell Test.......

Capitol riot stunner: Third officer who responded 'commits suicide'

In an unnerving trend, a third police officer who responded to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 has reportedly committed suicide.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/capitol-riot...94SprCGFyk
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021, 09:48 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sad.

Did we ever find out who murdered Ashley Babbitt?

A third police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol has died by suicide seven months after the deadly attack, authorities said Monday.

THIRD?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Did they have dirt on the Clintons?

(08-02-2021, 09:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sad.

Did we ever find out who murdered Ashley Babbitt?

A third police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol has died by suicide seven months after the deadly attack, authorities said Monday.

THIRD?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Did they have dirt on the Clintons?

First thing that came to my mind. Did the Clinton's suicide him. Lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021, 10:02 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

One has to wonder, assuming any of these 3 suicides were actually self inflicted, if one of these people murdered Babbitt and couldn't live with the guilt of the DNC forcing them to silence.

Would love to hear our far left posters thoughts on this.

UPDATE:

FOURTH Capitol riot cop, 26, commits suicide: DC police reveal officer was found dead at his home last month in statement just hours after disclosing third cop had taken his own life

DC Metropolitan Officer Kyle DeFreytag, 26, killed himself on July 10
He is fourth cop who was at the Capitol on January 6 who has since killed himself
The news cames on the same day that MPD officials confirmed a third police officer death by suicide in the wake of the riot
Officer Gunther Hashida, 43, a father-of-three, took his own life on July 29
U.S. Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood killed himself three days after the riot on January 9, while DC Police Officer Jeffrey Smith shot himself January 15

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...OR8giDWgaY
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Seems there's a lot of guilt over how they treated those Patriots.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Very simple. Dead cops cannot reveal the truth. These officers were probably going reveal the truth involved in the invitation turned insurrection.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Way too many people committing suicide for it to be a coincidence.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Man, I don't really like to chase conspiracies, but if that's true... well, let's just say Epstein would be proud.

I don't believe in coincidence. This is crazy. How many cops from the same department commit suicide? Ever? You don't see groups of cops from Portland or other locations of riots and protests killing themselves left and right.

This should alarm the people of this country because it's not random.

(08-03-2021, 06:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Seems there's a lot of guilt over how they treated those Patriots.

That was my thinking too.

(08-03-2021, 12:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I don't believe in coincidence. This is crazy. How many cops from the same department commit suicide? Ever? You don't see groups of cops from Portland or other locations of riots and protests killing themselves left and right.

This should alarm the people of this country because it's not random.

This!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but this does seem awful suspicious.  It's almost like some of them had to be "silenced".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-03-2021, 01:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm not into conspiracy theories, but this does seem awful suspicious.  It's almost like some of them had to be "silenced".

This.  There are an awfully lot of coincidental suicides when dealing with the government.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

These are also capital police, they aren't on the street every day. They are basically babysitting most days when they aren't firing off flash bangs into a crowd. They don't see a bunch of crazy stuff to want to kill themselves.

I wonder if they asked for more money or didn't agree to go cry in front of everyone.