Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seperate but equal in 2021?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The whole administration of this school needs to be booted out on their collective [BLEEP].........

Black mother files complaint against Atlanta elementary school for racial segregation: 'disbelief'

Atlanta mother says a school principal implemented a plan to segregate students based on race

A mother in Atlanta filed a federal discrimination complaint against an elementary school, alleging the school segregated students based on race. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-feder...ation-race
Incredible. Unbelievable. Ridiculous. Reprehensible.

It sounds like the school district would like to sweep it under the rug. I hope they don't succeed.
They're just following the University model, it's the latest thing!
You can be sure nothing serious happened to this principal. However, if she were white the left’s collective faces would melt off.

Is it hypocritical? You bet.
Do they care? Not one little bit.

Is any of the MB drive-by crew willing to give us some balanced response?

Don’t hold your breath.
(08-11-2021, 02:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You can be sure nothing serious happened to this principal. However, if she were white the left’s collective faces would melt off.

Don’t hold your breath.

This is the plan they have been working for. Divided creates controllable groups. Together regardless of differences cannot be controlled. The divided groups can also be manipulated to blame/hate each other than the controlling group.
LOL none of the white parents complained.
(08-11-2021, 02:24 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: [ -> ]LOL none of the white parents complained.

I got the impression from the article that none of the parents were aware of it. Children that young aren't really going to think enough about it to mention it to a parent.

(08-11-2021, 02:15 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 02:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You can be sure nothing serious happened to this principal. However, if she were white the left’s collective faces would melt off.

Don’t hold your breath.

This is the plan they have been working for. Divided creates controllable groups. Together regardless of differences cannot be controlled. The divided groups can also be manipulated to blame/hate each other than the controlling group.

Or, it's just a racist principal.
The only segregation I approve of is against democrats.. If you have a 'D' on your voter id card, hit the bricks..
(08-11-2021, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]The only segregation I approve of is against democrats.. If you have a 'D' on your voter id card, hit the bricks..

I can get down with this.

Don’t hold your breath.

So, what are you asking for with that sentence?
(08-13-2021, 06:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Don’t hold your breath.

So, what are you asking for with that sentence?

The impossible.
(08-13-2021, 07:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 06:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]So, what are you asking for with that sentence?

The impossible.

And what would that be?
(08-13-2021, 07:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The impossible.

And what would that be?

You're fishing, Marty, when you already have the answer. You and I both know those who identify as democrats on this board are conveniently quiet when the shoe is on the other foot. You know, the same folks who claimed Trump and the Republicans were dividing the nation, all the while throwing out the race card like a blackjack dealer in Vegas.

'We need to build dialogue and understanding!' Yet, when one of their own is caught red-handed perpetrating the most egregious of racist actions (one that would trigger an avalanche of media coverage and condemnation from the people I refer to on this board) the dialogue and understanding, or even the willingness for a simple mea culpa, disappears.
(08-13-2021, 07:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]And what would that be?

You're fishing, Marty, when you already have the answer. You and I both know those who identify as democrats on this board are conveniently quiet when the shoe is on the other foot. You know, the same folks who claimed Trump and the Republicans were dividing the nation, all the while throwing out the race card like a blackjack dealer in Vegas.

'We need to build dialogue and understanding!' Yet, when one of their own is caught red-handed perpetrating the most egregious of racist actions (one that would trigger an avalanche of media coverage and condemnation from the people I refer to on this board) the dialogue and understanding, or even the willingness for a simple mea culpa, disappears.

Isn't it the same with the Republicans on this board?   There are plenty of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board.  How is that any different?  

I'm not a Democrat, but I do know that many times when I could have contributed "Oh, that is terrible..." I don't bother because it's already been said 10 times, and yet another one doesn't add much to the discussion.

By the way, "mea culpa" means "my fault."  Do you think it's the fault of anyone on this message board that this school principal divided their students by race?

You know, if you ever want my opinion on something where I have not weighed in, ask me and I will give it to you.  Even though you seem to think my opinions are not sincere, which also baffles me, why you would think that.
(08-13-2021, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You're fishing, Marty, when you already have the answer. You and I both know those who identify as democrats on this board are conveniently quiet when the shoe is on the other foot. You know, the same folks who claimed Trump and the Republicans were dividing the nation, all the while throwing out the race card like a blackjack dealer in Vegas.

Isn't it the same with the Republicans on this board?

I'm not a Democrat, but I do know that many times when I could have contributed "Oh, that is terrible..." I don't bother because it's already been said 10 times, and yet another one doesn't add much to the discussion.

Nope. Republicans are far more engaged debating the issues, whether that be defending or agreeing. The left on this board pissed and whined while Trump was in office but almost refuse to engage when it's the policies of their own party in question. 

As I asserted before, why should they when there is almost an entire estate dedicated to their cause.

You're editing as I'm responding.

Mea culpa is not the most accurate of terms, but you understand the premise.

I think you're a good guy, Marty, but as I stated before, you tend to take the path of least resistance. You want to maintain a centrist position and that's understandable, but I just don't get the impression you're a guy who digs his heels in. Being stubborn and persistent doesn't imply prejudice.
(08-13-2021, 07:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it the same with the Republicans on this board?

Nope. Republicans are far more engaged debating the issues, whether that be defending or agreeing. The left on this board pissed and whined while Trump was in office but almost refuse to engage when it's the policies of their own party in question. 

As I asserted before, why should they when there is almost an entire estate dedicated to their cause.

You know good and well there are plenty of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board, and that is no different from what you are alleging the Democrats on this board are doing or not doing.  

I'll repeat what I said above.  If you ever want my opinion on something where I have not weighed in, ask me and I will give it to you.  Even though you seem to think my opinions are not sincere, which also baffles me, why you would think that.
(08-13-2021, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You're fishing, Marty, when you already have the answer. You and I both know those who identify as democrats on this board are conveniently quiet when the shoe is on the other foot. You know, the same folks who claimed Trump and the Republicans were dividing the nation, all the while throwing out the race card like a blackjack dealer in Vegas.

Isn't it the same with the Republicans on this board?   There are plenty of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board.  How is that any different?  

By the way, "mea culpa" means "my fault."  Do you think it's the fault of anyone on this message board that this school principal divided their students by race?

You know, if you ever want my opinion on something where I have not weighed in, ask me and I will give it to you.  Even though you seem to think my opinions are not sincere, which also baffles me, why you would think that.

Yes. I do. It's the moderate democrats who are not standing up to their own party and allowing for ideology creep. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Democrats, since the 90's, have moved left at a much faster pace than Republicans have moved right. Republicans have moved right .5 points while the Democrats have moved left 2 points. What's interesting about this information is that democrats have moved together on the issues, while Republicans exist across a wide spectrum. You might not think yourself a democrat, but this same shift has occurred in all the news you digest, and you refuse to acknowledge it. Almost every time, you explain away the phenomenon as a one-time event. You're doing it now. Mea Culpa was absolutely the right word, because it's guys like you that refuse to hold the system accountable.
(08-13-2021, 08:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it the same with the Republicans on this board?   There are plenty of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board.  How is that any different?  

Yes. I do. It's the moderate democrats who are not standing up to their own party and allowing for ideology creep. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Democrats, since the 90's, have moved left at a much faster pace than Republicans have moved right. Republicans have moved right .5 points while the Democrats have moved left 2 points. What's interesting about this information is that democrats have moved together on the issues, while Republicans exist across a wide spectrum. You might not think yourself a democrat, but this same shift has occurred in all the news you digest, and you refuse to acknowledge it. Almost every time, you explain away the phenomenon as a one-time event. You're doing it now. Mea Culpa was absolutely the right word, because it's guys like you that refuse to hold the system accountable.

What is it you want me to do?  How would "The Real Marty" hold the system accountable?
(08-13-2021, 07:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 07:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Republicans are far more engaged debating the issues, whether that be defending or agreeing. The left on this board pissed and whined while Trump was in office but almost refuse to engage when it's the policies of their own party in question. 

You know good and well there are plenty of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board, and that is no different from what you are alleging the Democrats on this board are doing or not doing.  

I'll repeat what I said above.  If you ever want my opinion on something where I have not weighed in, ask me and I will give it to you.  Even though you seem to think my opinions are not sincere, which also baffles me, why you would think that.

Again, you have mischaracterized the Republicans on this board in an attempt to make comparisons to the left. Sure, there are a number of knee-jerk Trump defenders on this board, but there is also a cadre of more fair thinking conservatives who offer a diverse set of opinions. 

Since Biden has been elected, almost no one from the left returns to these threads to offer a balanced or defending view. It's nothing but cheap little drive-bys to take personal shots at posters. There is no engagement from the core of leftist posters who were decrying Trump's every breath. They're all about debate and criticisms when it's the policies of Republicans on the table. For Democrats, it's nonexistent.
First of all, I'd like you to acknowledge the role the media is playing in shaping the national narrative instead of being journalists. Then, I'd like you to start finding alternate news sources. They don't have to be right wing. Watch Breaking Points, or the Hill. You will find WAY better news there.

I'd like you to acknowledge that Trump, aside from his inarticulate bloviation, was not making terrible decisions as President, even if you only attribute it to happenstance. I'd like you to acknowledge the role the media played in creating orange man bad. This doesn't mean you have to let Trump off the hook for the terrible things he said from time to time, but it does mean you have to admit this isn't a one sided issue, and every single thing said about Trump by the media can be applied to them sevenfold.

I'd like you to start acknowledging that the progressive wing of the democratic party wants to destroy the idea of America and its constitution. Stop pretending that every small instance of something is an anomaly and not the harbinger. They have a goal. Their literature is out there to see and read. They have a playbook that repeats itself constantly. I'd like you to stop burying your head in the sand and recognizing them for the threat they are.

And, most importantly, I'd like you to stop voting for a party that refuses to corral it's bad actors. This doesn't mean you had to vote for Trump, but until the Democrats feel the power of Americans, they are going to keep moving to the left, especially if they can stay in power.

Where's it going to stop, Marty?
Pages: 1 2