Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dilla’s saying Schobert to the Steelers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dilla has hinted recently that someone would be traded. And said he wasn't sure if the Jags would get much for this player. I'm not sure if he was talking about Schobert though.
Nothing official out there
(08-12-2021, 07:30 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]Dilla has hinted recently that someone would be traded. And said he wasn't sure if the Jags would get much for this player. I'm not sure if he was talking about Schobert though.

I knew we wouldn’t get a premium pick, but like… I feel like Schobert as a back up is worth more than a 5th round pick next year or so
What???
"The Steelers have traded for Jacksonville LB Joe Schobert

Instant reaction & analysis "

Schobert is heading to Pittsburgh via trade, but the Jaguars will still “retain some of his salaries.” The 27-year-old Wisconsin product signed a five-year, $53 million contract with Jacksonville in March 2020.
Reporting on 1010xl now. Damien Wilson made him expendable.
He should do well in Pitt but very odd timing.

Waiting to see compensation.
Yep, hopefully a mid round pick at least
(08-12-2021, 08:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, hopefully a mid round pick at least

Apparently the Steelers don’t have a 4th or 5th round pick in 2022, so if it’s picks, they’ll probably go 6th round of dip into 2023. That would suck
Give us Eric Ebron or Pat Freiermuth in return Smile
Better not have got robbed here haha
Another head scratcher. In Baalke we trust?
Baalke's track record isn't great so he probably needs to earn our trust. Let's see how this deal plays out
I'm not mad, Schobert was burnt toast a number of games last year
Getting the cap in shape for our run at it next year.
Losing Jo Sho was a terrible move.
Not sure what to think of this just yet. I wonder who takes his place.

Not sure what to think of this just yet. I wonder who takes his place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8