Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Preseason Injury Updates (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We've been staying relatively healthy so far. Crossing my fingers this keeps up.
Per 1010XL, Linder has a knee sprain and has already been ruled out of Mondy night's game against the Saints. 

Also, Tre Herndon has an MCL sprain.

This really sucks.

Norwell and Linder are out, but TL needs to get more reps. 

I hope the backups step up big time and protect him.
TL, enjoy the night from the bench.
TL is gonna have to get that football out quick if he plays. This O-line sucks enough as it is, and with Norwell and Linder out, yikes..

Send in the Minshew.. Let that dude scatter around for a half and then give it to CJ..
Sucks but overall I've been very pleased with how we have been avoiding injuries thus far.
(08-17-2021, 12:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Per 1010XL, Linder has a knee sprain and has already been ruled out of Mondy night's game against the Saints. 

This really sucks.

Good to see Linder's in midseason form! In all seriousness, agree TL needs work so hopefully Shatley can step up.
Thankfully for Shatley. Hes one of the best backup centers in the league. Hopefully Linder will be ready week 1
(08-17-2021, 12:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]TL is gonna have to get that football out quick if he plays. This O-line sucks enough as it is, and with Norwell and Linder out, yikes..

Send in the Minshew.. Let that dude scatter around for a half and then give it to CJ..

I think Bartch should play o.k. in Norwell's place and Shatley has been better than serviceable, when he is called upon. The OT's are what we need to worry about.
(08-20-2021, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/14...89633?s=21

He is expected to be available tomorrow as long as his second test comes back negative.
(08-17-2021, 12:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Per 1010XL, Linder has a knee sprain and has already been ruled out of Mondy night's game against the Saints. 

This really sucks.

Shatley could start on a lot of teams. He's a great backup center. I'd like to see Bartsch get some playing time in Norwell's absence.
(08-23-2021, 11:41 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]

This really sucks.

Shatley could start on a lot of teams. He's a great backup center. I'd like to see Bartsch get some playing time in Norwell's absence.

I like Shatley because he gives us quality blocking when he plays.

If we didn't have him ready to go, I would not want TL to play against a defense like the Saints.  Still not sure even with him.  I don't see Jawaan Taylor having much success blocking Cameron Jordan.
I really hope this team goes hard and heavy on Linemen in next years draft and FA..
Jones and Etienne both hurt tonight. Hopefully they will be healthy for the opener
Pages: 1 2 3