Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This game has killed all hope I had for this team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is the worst case scenario.

Bortles has turned the ball over 3 times, ARob has been covered out of the game, Hurns has had 1 catch, Yeldon has had one good run, we've given up penalty after penalty and score after score. The D looks soft, the offense looks lost. 

We're meant to have a talented roster now but we look worse than last year. This is depressing.

Yeah, I'm officially off the Gus Bus after this game. It's completely destroyed me as a fan.
in before the nazi's delete it

Poster is a fellow Brit. I'm sure DF will keep it.
Quote:Poster is a fellow Brit. I'm sure DF will keep it.
DF is from the Netherlands Tongue
Quote:Poster is a fellow Brit. I'm sure DF will keep it.
I'm not British. And OP put more thought into this one post than any of your threads today. 

Was kind of hard to ever have hope when they decided to keep Gus for another year. Maybe next year, if they fire Gus.

Thread is being deleted.

Just embarrassing seriously.
At least fowler got a sack I guess
The post will self destruct in 3...2...1....

Yea this is the kind of game that makes you question everything
I'm with you. This game was a serious gut check for me and my expectations of this team.
I lasted 1,341 days on the Gus Bus.

Just pressed that "stop requested" button.  

It's the same for me. 

Today the only JT, Yeldon and Telvin Smith looked like football players, the rest was all disgraceful.

The team has looked as unprepared as it could be, playcalling....let's forget about it. 

And Bortles was a major disappointing, even with all our troubles we had chances to put some points on the board but he played really really bad.

I'm right there with you NYC.

My extreme patience is gone.
Quote:I lasted 1,341 days on the Gus Bus.

I'm with you. Time to move on.

Lol. I'm officially off as well.

Once you are off, you are off. Are you accepting of that?
Quote:It's the same for me. 

Today the only JT, Yeldon and Telvin Smith looked like football players, the rest was all disgraceful.

The team has looked as unprepared as it could be, playcalling....let's forget about it. 

And Bortles was a major disappointing, even with all our troubles we had chances to put some points on the board but he played really really bad.

Disappointing to say this but I think Bortles has been one of the worst performers. He and Joeckel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7