Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Sign Hollister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good. He's not a star but should be a reliable target.

Looks like Tavon Austin is on IR to make room.
Needed this
He's no Travis Kelce or Darren Waller, but I like it! It gives us a little more depth and competition at an area we were really lacking. Very nice signing.
Two excellent moves so far by Meyer/Baalke! These 2 guys address the teams greatest current needs- other than pass rusher and offensive line depth. Good players at those two positions rarely get released this time of year. I expect both Tyron Johnson and Hollister to contribute immediately and give Lawrence much needed receiving help.
Hollister's strength is his receiving skills, and he has timed 4.65 speed. He runs good routes and has reliable hands, but doesn't run away or over people with the ball. A nice signing....
Nice pickup.
Yea this was huge. We needed another legit receiving tight end. No one is expecting this guy to be Gronk in is prime, but we needed someone who can play TE in the nfl with competence.
Hope the fact he played ball at Wyoming won't turn off people on this board.
Taven's boy
A rich man’s O’Shaughnessy.
He will probably have the most TDs by a TE on the team this year, barring any injuries
I would say our TE are now Hollister, Manhertz, O Shaunessy and Farrell..
This was a big need. I like this signing.
(09-03-2021, 12:21 AM)chris hill Wrote: [ -> ]I would say our TE are now Hollister, Manhertz, O Shaunessy and Farrell..

So he is just going to come in and start?
(09-03-2021, 01:42 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2021, 12:21 AM)chris hill Wrote: [ -> ]I would say our TE are now Hollister, Manhertz, O Shaunessy and Farrell..

So he is just going to come in and start?
i would say so cuz manhertz is a blocker o shaugnessy and farrell dont have 3 td especially last 2 seasons..
Bills Twitter are pretty annoyed by this, many has him as their TE1 over Knox.
I Love the positive feedback w/respect to this signing of a pass catching TE. BUT, there's one thing that I'd like to point out w/respect to our existing TEs. Manhertz and O'Shaughnessy has been an Very Good receiving TE via. the passes of TL16. Don't under estimate these two while Hollister has had "the Dropsies" the past two years.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Good move.
Pages: 1 2