Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Incoming WR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-09-2021, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/usaydkoshul/status/1...lthyA&s=19

Because the six WRs on the practice squad weren't enough?
I like this pick up. Was really high on him coming out. Has never played with a good QB and high upside imo
lol
I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."
He sucks
I like it
(10-09-2021, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/usaydkoshul/status/1...lthyA&s=19

I like the pick up. When Trevor hits his prime, he’s going to make these WRs look good.
Why not? Thought he had a good rookie year but has regressed since then. Doing due diligence to see if he could be a viable player.
(10-09-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."

Please elaborate.
Speed
He's been a solid player at times. Nothing crazy tho.
(10-10-2021, 12:08 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."

Please elaborate.

I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.
(10-10-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2021, 12:08 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Please elaborate.

I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.

Ahh.

I read an article about how he got into it with a Saints player he was warned against engaging, and that left the team short handed at WR.

But I  hadn't heard of anything ongoing, besides maddening inconsistency.

I am unsure if that qualifies him as a bonafide head case, but he is a reclamation project nonetheless. 

Not getting my Hope's up, yet still hoping for the best.
(10-10-2021, 11:25 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.

Ahh.

I read an article about how he got into it with a Saints player he was warned against engaging, and that left the team short handed at WR.

But I  hadn't heard of anything ongoing, besides maddening inconsistency.

I am unsure if that qualifies him as a bonafide head case, but he is a reclamation project nonetheless. 

Not getting my Hope's up, yet still hoping for the best.

Same here. That's all we can do.