Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Incoming WR

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-09-2021, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/usaydkoshul/status/1...lthyA&s=19

Because the six WRs on the practice squad weren't enough?

I like this pick up. Was really high on him coming out. Has never played with a good QB and high upside imo

lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."

He sucks

I like it

(10-09-2021, 03:33 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/usaydkoshul/status/1...lthyA&s=19

I like the pick up. When Trevor hits his prime, he’s going to make these WRs look good.

Why not? Thought he had a good rookie year but has regressed since then. Doing due diligence to see if he could be a viable player.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(10-09-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."

Please elaborate.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Speed

He's been a solid player at times. Nothing crazy tho.

(10-10-2021, 12:08 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 06:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm not sure. Miller has talent, but the guy is a complete "headcase."

Please elaborate.

I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.

(10-10-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 12:08 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Please elaborate.

I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.

Ahh.

I read an article about how he got into it with a Saints player he was warned against engaging, and that left the team short handed at WR.

But I  hadn't heard of anything ongoing, besides maddening inconsistency.

I am unsure if that qualifies him as a bonafide head case, but he is a reclamation project nonetheless. 

Not getting my Hope's up, yet still hoping for the best.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-10-2021, 11:25 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I read an article, (I can't remember which source,) but it was after the punching incident against New Orleans and it said that Miller was on the outs with the Chicago coaching staff. It said that he was having clashes with coaches and just kind of making himself a distraction. It wasn't long after this article that he was traded to Houston. With Houston releasing him, it leads me to believe that he might have been having the same issues there. I can't imagine the Texans releasing any good receiver given there lack of overall talent, unless there was a major issue.

Ahh.

I read an article about how he got into it with a Saints player he was warned against engaging, and that left the team short handed at WR.

But I  hadn't heard of anything ongoing, besides maddening inconsistency.

I am unsure if that qualifies him as a bonafide head case, but he is a reclamation project nonetheless. 

Not getting my Hope's up, yet still hoping for the best.

Same here. That's all we can do.