Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The New Superman is Gay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is hilarious. 

The new Superman, Jonathan Kent — who is the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane — will soon begin a romantic relationship with a male friend, DC Comics 
announced Monday.

[Image: 11comic-page2-jumbo-v2.png?quality=90&auto=webp]
Just what we needed.
I bet he's Australian..
Lovely
Robin was so ahead of his time.
Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve.
(10-11-2021, 07:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve.

Judging by your history, I’m guessing sarcasm? 

I’d not, then I say “speak for yourself “
It's a variation of the quote from Batman, where Gordan says Batman is not the hero they deserve, but the one they need. So, yeah... definitely sarcasm.
OK, I know a few G/L/B/T people IRL, and let me tell you, by talking to them, you would never know that they are. They are not trying to force their lifestyle, (which they are quite happy and successful with) down any ones throat. But this "Woke" generation, this whole thing of forcing it on everyone, it doesn't sit well with me. I mean, impressionable young minds read these these things. Yeah, I know Graphic Novels (I prefer that term over "Comic Book") are a lot darker than there were when I was a kid reading them, sometimes, they're too real and reflect life on the dark side. Yeah, we all need to be aware that there is a dark side to life but, I feel that the youth of today are being exposed far to too early to it. Let Kids be Kids, let them enjoy the innocence of life while they can, reality will set in soon enough for them, and hopefully, they can adjust to it and make the choices that are right for them.
These kids are way more exposed to it than you think. They will grow up with this being a normal occurrence. More kids identify as gay or bi than ever before. When I was growing up, it was around 1%. Now its' up to 11%. That's 1 out of every 10 kids. Even if they don't see it in comic books, they are going to experience it at their schools. It's a new facet of American life for our teenagers.
Who is going to be left to get the women pregnant and have kids when an entire generation grows up gay?
(10-11-2021, 08:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is going to be left to get the women pregnant and have kids when an entire generation grows up gay?

(Raises hand).  Ugh.  I guess I’ll do it.
The progressive left doesn't care about families. They want child control and free love. It would not surprise me to see them pushing for government approval before someone can have a child.
(10-11-2021, 09:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]The progressive left doesn't care about families. They want child control and free love. It would not surprise me to see them pushing for government approval before someone can have a child.

Ironically, the most solemn responsibility one can have, yet it requires no approval, permit, training, knowledge, education, expertise or resources.
Meh I just won’t buy it and won’t let my kids read it. I don’t care if they make gay superhero’s it’s a free market and I vote with my dollars.

Personally this is a non story it’s buried on Drudge Report and I’ll bet it doesn’t sell.
so who's he smooching in the picture, Lewis Lane?
(10-11-2021, 07:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I know a few G/L/B/T people IRL, and let me tell you, by talking to them, you would never know that they are. They are not trying to force their lifestyle, (which they are quite happy and successful with) down any ones throat. But this "Woke" generation, this whole thing of forcing it on everyone, it doesn't sit well with me. I mean, impressionable young minds read these these things. Yeah, I know Graphic Novels (I prefer that term over "Comic Book") are a lot darker than there were when I was a kid reading them, sometimes, they're too real and reflect life on the dark side. Yeah, we all need to be aware that there is a dark side to life but, I feel that the youth of today are being exposed far to too early to it. Let Kids be Kids, let them enjoy the innocence of life while they can, reality will set in soon enough for them, and hopefully, they can adjust to  it and make the choices that are right for them.

How is being G, L, B or T somehow dark?  How does it make G, L, B and T people feel if we pretend that they don't even exist.

(10-11-2021, 08:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]These kids are way more exposed to it than you think. They will grow up with this being a normal occurrence. More kids identify as gay or bi than ever before. When I was growing up, it was around 1%. Now its' up to 11%. That's 1 out of every 10 kids. Even if they don't see it in comic books, they are going to experience it at their schools. It's a new facet of American life for our teenagers.

I'd suggest the real numbr has always been closer to 10%, but people didn;t come out to avoid being beaten up.
Nah. Human beings are remarkably adaptive, and they will largely conform to the environment in which they are raised. It really doesn't matter what you put in front of them, and that can be proven by history. Cannibalism, slavery, homosexuality, religion, self-mutilation, monogamy, polyamory, prudence. That's hardly an exhaustive list, and it's not to be a statement on what is inherently right or wrong. It's just a fact that there have been many societies in history that had different values, and the people largely conformed. The "born this way" argument may be true to an extent, but people who believe that people are exclusively "born this way" fail to grasp human nature.
Meh. I'm not into comic books or graphic novels or whatever they're called now but if they want to have a gay character, I don't get the angst.
Perhaps they are so big on making kids “gay” or whatever in order to produce or shall I say “reproduce” future liberal voting lemmings? Sounds crazy, but when I’m told by a family member that their job was to think “10 steps ahead” makes sense that their employer would as well. I mean, what else do they have to run on?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5