Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mark Cuban - Trump $10M Policy Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's a yuuuge opportunity for Trump to really show all of his worshippers exactly how he would govern. Really an unbelievable deal. It's tremendous. What does he have to lose?

Zero chance he actually does it. I promise you. Sad.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/16/donald-tru...ok_FORTUNE
We have been reduced to reality show confrontations between billionaires.

For the leader of the [BAD WORD REMOVED] free world.

Cuban is so salty. What does Trump have to gain by locking horns with this hot head?
Quote:Cuban is so salty. What does Trump have to gain by locking horns with this hot head?
Aside from $10M? He gets to explain how he is going to make America great again. (Have you heard? Everything is terrible.)

So far I have heard. "I'll fix it" and let's frack everything until all the water is flammable or undrinkable while we bully every nation into doing our bidding starting with those Mexican wall investors. If my interpretation is wrong, it gives him a prime opportunity to show me exactly how.

What does he have to lose?
Quote:We have been reduced to reality show confrontations between billionaires.

For the leader of the [BAD WORD REMOVED] free world.

If it seems that way, it's because it's true. Sad.
Quote:Aside from $10M? He gets to explain how he is going to make America great again. (Have you heard? Everything is terrible.)

So far I have heard. "I'll fix it" and let's frack everything until all the water is flammable or undrinkable while we bully every nation into doing our bidding starting with those Mexican wall investors. If my interpretation is wrong, it gives him a prime opportunity to show me exactly how.

What does he have to lose?
Im sure he'd sell his credibility for $5 million, so he'd be up 5. Plus it goes directly to him. Man, he's in a conundrum now.
Quote:Cuban  Trump is so salty. What does Trump  Cuban have to gain by locking horns with this hot head?
FIFY
Quote:FIFY
Cuban is a regular civilian with opinions about a race he was too much of a coward to enter.

Remember not too long ago, Cuban said he would accept being the VP for EITHER candidate.

Once again, who cares what Mark Cuban thinks. He is a hot head. Just go watch videos of him berating refs from the sidelines. He is also a hot head on Shark Tank. He has a short temper and strong arms entrepreneurs into taking his deals before even listening to anybody else' offer.

Cuban wouldn't be any better of a candidate than Trump. He is just salty that he isn't the civilian billionaire running for POTUS. He is even more salty that he wasn't even in the conversation for VP. He is just salty. Plain and simple.

Once again, what does Trump have to gain discussing policy with Mark Cuban? Just because the guy became a billionaire overnight by selling his company does not make him an expert on economic policy.
Trump said Cuban was not smart enough to understand the economic plan Trump proposed and Cuban is offering him $10M to explain it in detail for the whole voting country to understand. Surely that's a win-win.. assuming Trump actually has a detailed plan to speak of.
Quote:Trump said Cuban was not smart enough to understand the economic plan Trump proposed and Cuban is offering him $10M to explain it in detail for the whole voting country to understand. Surely that's a win-win.. assuming Trump actually has a detailed plan to speak of.

Pretty sure Trump's plan is:

1. Make a great plan

2. ???

3. Profit!
Trump could give the 10 million to the veterans.

Or, at least, he could pretend to.

Quote:Cuban is a regular civilian with opinions about a race he was too much of a coward to enter.

Remember not too long ago, Cuban said he would accept being the VP for EITHER candidate.

Once again, who cares what Mark Cuban thinks. He is a hot head. Just go watch videos of him berating refs from the sidelines. He is also a hot head on Shark Tank. He has a short temper and strong arms entrepreneurs into taking his deals before even listening to anybody else' offer.

Cuban wouldn't be any better of a candidate than Trump. He is just salty that he isn't the civilian billionaire running for POTUS. He is even more salty that he wasn't even in the conversation for VP. He is just salty. Plain and simple.

Once again, what does Trump have to gain discussing policy with Mark Cuban? Just because the guy became a billionaire overnight by selling his company does not make him an expert on economic policy.

Again a company he started from nothing. Cuban didn't require a handout from Daddy!
Quote:Trump could give the 10 million to the veterans.

Or, at least, he could pretend to.

Trump raised over 5M for veterans while the other primary losers were debating. What has Hillary done for Vets besides kill them?
Quote:Again a company he started from nothing. Cuban didn't require a handout from Daddy!

If you truly feel Trump has not been successful in business then there is really no reasoning with you.
Quote:If you truly feel Trump has not been successful in business then there is really no reasoning with you.

I didn't say that. More impressed with Cuban.
If the guy can go on Dr. Oz, Fox News, Fallon, Cobert,does various tv shows why is he skeered of Cuban?

Make a splash Donald. Do it. Donate the money to your party. Donate to cancer research. The healthcare system you don't care for.

You called a guy out. Back it up. Shouldn't be hard. Cuban is uninformed. Show him the way.
Mark Cuban schooling Skip Bayless was great TV. Cuban schooling Trump would almost be as good.
Cuban would destroy Donald
Quote:Trump raised over 5M for veterans while the other primary losers were debating. What has Hillary done for Vets besides kill them?

I applaud Donald raising 5.6 million of other people's money for the Trump foundation, which I assume will be earmarked for veterans' services.  How much did Donald put in?  I know how much he contributes to his own foundation: $0.00 since 2009.  Donald keeps his money, spends yours, and takes credit for it.

At least the money got paid out, and I assume some of it to legit organizations.

Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary have given 70 grand of their own money to veterans organizations since 2009.  I guess Donald didn't have the time to donate, since he spent that time period doing a crappy TV show and being Birther in Chief.

To the best of my knowledge, Hillary has never killed anyone, not even Bill.  It's cute to say that, I guess, or that W killed veterans, or Obama killed veterans, or Reagan or Carter. We all know that no one has ever been killed under a Donald Trump regime, because he's never been elected dogcatcher, and hopefully never will because he'd screw that up too if he ever decided to show up for the job. 

People have been killed while Senator and then Secretary Clinton was doing her job, and if we are stupid enough to elect him, Americans will be killed during a Donald presidency.  Won't mean he pulled the trigger.

C'mon Donald, take the Cuban money, put it in your charity, and claim you're doing good.  You can always use the funds to buy life-size portraits of yourself later when no one's looking.
Quote:It's a yuuuge opportunity for Trump to really show all of his worshippers exactly how he would govern. Really an unbelievable deal. It's tremendous. What does he have to lose?

Zero chance he actually does it. I promise you. Sad.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://fortune.com/2016/09/16/donald-trump-mark-cuban-twitter-fight/?xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_FORTUNE'>http://fortune.com/2016/09/16/donald-trump-mark-cuban-twitter-fight/?xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_FORTUNE</a>

It shows the desperation by the DNC.
Pages: 1 2 3