Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Charalatan Demigod urges Republicans not to vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How'd you guys miss this one?  Or do you not want to post information that makes your boy look bad?

Doesn't surprise me.  If you're a bad business man, and a bad Husband,  you're probably a bad politician.

Alright I have work to do, you guys have fun.
Did ya mean demagogue?

Learn the language first... then form opinions
Lol. I think you meant to demagogue. But maybe Trump is more powerful than I thought.
I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.
Buuuuwhaaahaaahaa!!! Just Buuwwwhahhaaha!!
(10-15-2021, 10:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.

Everyone has scene it.

(10-15-2021, 10:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Did ya mean demagogue?

YOu Shoud see how I spelt charlatan.
(10-15-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2021, 10:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.

Everyone has scene it.

Have Wii ?
Trump's take on voting is as atrocious as the OP's spelling.

And isn't Charalatan Demigod that new late night idiot on Comedy Central? Would actually be a pretty cool name for a political rapper, maybe in the style of Bulworth.
But, are you Trump fans going to vote? Trump says don't vote.
(10-15-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyone has scene it.

(10-15-2021, 10:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Did ya mean demagogue?

YOu Shoud see how I spelt charlatan.

I haven't because I don't live on social media or the internet. So yeah, a link would be nice. Thanks.
There is no Dana, only Zuul
Pretty sure he is saying republican votes won't count even if they do vote. Nice freak out tho
I still don’t know what this thread is about.
[Image: 3kyzxn.jpg]
(10-16-2021, 05:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I still don’t know what this thread is about.

Allow me to explain.  Biden sucks so bad let’s try to make this about Trump.
Norman must actually be Jerry Seinfeld because this is apparently a thread about nothing.
If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24," Trump said in a statement emailed to his supporters on Wednesday.
(10-15-2021, 10:27 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]How'd you guys miss this one?  Or do you not want to post information that makes your boy look bad?

Doesn't surprise me.  If you're a bad business man, and a bad Husband,  you're probably a bad politician.

Alright I have work to do, you guys have fun.

Lol
(10-16-2021, 05:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I still don’t know what this thread is about.

A public service message to warn of the danger of mixing alcohol with prescription narcotics?
This thread beats the typical Drifter drivel.
Pages: 1 2