Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Charalatan Demigod urges Republicans not to vote

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 10:28 AM by Norman Mushari. Edited 1 time in total.)

How'd you guys miss this one?  Or do you not want to post information that makes your boy look bad?

Doesn't surprise me.  If you're a bad business man, and a bad Husband,  you're probably a bad politician.

Alright I have work to do, you guys have fun.
s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 10:30 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

Did ya mean demagogue?

Learn the language first... then form opinions

Lol. I think you meant to demagogue. But maybe Trump is more powerful than I thought.

I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.

Buuuuwhaaahaaahaa!!! Just Buuwwwhahhaaha!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 10:44 AM by Norman Mushari.)

(10-15-2021, 10:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.

Everyone has scene it.

(10-15-2021, 10:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Did ya mean demagogue?

YOu Shoud see how I spelt charlatan.
s
;

;

(10-15-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 10:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just wish I knew what the hell Norman is talking about. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of that new-fangled interwebs thing called a link.

Everyone has scene it.

Have Wii ?

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 12:26 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Trump's take on voting is as atrocious as the OP's spelling.

And isn't Charalatan Demigod that new late night idiot on Comedy Central? Would actually be a pretty cool name for a political rapper, maybe in the style of Bulworth.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

But, are you Trump fans going to vote? Trump says don't vote.

(10-15-2021, 10:43 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

Everyone has scene it.

(10-15-2021, 10:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Did ya mean demagogue?

YOu Shoud see how I spelt charlatan.

I haven't because I don't live on social media or the internet. So yeah, a link would be nice. Thanks.

There is no Dana, only Zuul

Pretty sure he is saying republican votes won't count even if they do vote. Nice freak out tho

I still don’t know what this thread is about.

[Image: 3kyzxn.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-16-2021, 05:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I still don’t know what this thread is about.

Allow me to explain.  Biden sucks so bad let’s try to make this about Trump.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Norman must actually be Jerry Seinfeld because this is apparently a thread about nothing.

If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24," Trump said in a statement emailed to his supporters on Wednesday.

(10-15-2021, 10:27 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: How'd you guys miss this one?  Or do you not want to post information that makes your boy look bad?

Doesn't surprise me.  If you're a bad business man, and a bad Husband,  you're probably a bad politician.

Alright I have work to do, you guys have fun.

Lol

(10-16-2021, 05:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I still don’t know what this thread is about.

A public service message to warn of the danger of mixing alcohol with prescription narcotics?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

This thread beats the typical Drifter drivel.