Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cops: Woman Stabbed Cousin When He Asked Her To Return Borrowed Sex Toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cops: Woman Stabbed Cousin When He Asked Her To Return Borrowed Sex Toy

A dispute over a borrowed sex toy ended with a Kentucky woman stabbing her male cousin with a kitchen knife, according to cops who arrested the alleged assailant on multiple criminal charges.

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/[BLEEP]...ru_BID8R_U
I’m more appalled by the borrowing of a sex toy from a cousin than of the actual stabbing! Laughing
Thank God it’s Kentucky and not Florida!
(11-11-2021, 11:55 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m more appalled by the borrowing of a sex toy from a cousin than of the actual stabbing! Laughing

When I saw the headline, I assumed they were in Palatka.
Sharing is caring!!
(11-11-2021, 11:55 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m more appalled by the borrowing of a sex toy from a cousin than of the actual stabbing! Laughing

I'm more appalled by the borrowing of a sex toy from a MALE cousin than of the actual stabbing.  

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..." but where has that thing been?
(11-14-2021, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm more appalled by the borrowing of a sex toy from a MALE cousin than of the actual stabbing.  

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..." but where has that thing been?

Oh we KNOW where that’s been! Sick
I am just as sick thinking about this as the rest of you. I didn’t click the link. I am wondering, though, what toy is so awesome to create such an altercation. We talking a simple [BLEEP]? A machine? What gives? (Pardon the pun).
(11-15-2021, 08:25 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I am just as sick thinking about this as the rest of you.  I didn’t click the link.  I am wondering, though, what toy is so awesome to create such an altercation.  We talking a simple [BLEEP]? A machine? What gives? (Pardon the pun).

Shall we speculate on what type of toy both the male and female cousins might want to use?
(11-16-2021, 07:27 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2021, 08:25 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I am just as sick thinking about this as the rest of you.  I didn’t click the link.  I am wondering, though, what toy is so awesome to create such an altercation.  We talking a simple [BLEEP]? A machine? What gives? (Pardon the pun).

Shall we speculate on what type of toy both the male and female cousins might want to use?
That’s exactly what I was getting to.  That, and how good it was for both sexes to want that bad boy.  Must be state of the art or something
(11-16-2021, 08:24 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2021, 07:27 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Shall we speculate on what type of toy both the male and female cousins might want to use?
That’s exactly what I was getting to.  That, and how good it was for both sexes to want that bad boy.  Must be state of the art or something

Maybe it's a doll with some interchangeable parts............when you want it to go the other way, just turn it over!
(11-16-2021, 09:52 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2021, 08:24 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]That’s exactly what I was getting to.  That, and how good it was for both sexes to want that bad boy.  Must be state of the art or something

Maybe it's a doll with some interchangeable parts............when you want it to go the other way, just turn it over!

Like, maybe it’s the Peloton  of sex toys maybe? Or the Magic Mirror or whatever it’s called?  That would make more sense if you think about it.  Although, I’m skeptical of the neighbor’s Wi-Fi speed they’d need to really get the best use of it.