Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sign this petion if you'd like to see Frank Frangie fired as the play-by-play announcer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How about you stop worrying about the little stupid things in life like this and instead, go do some community work or some sort of positive good in your life.
Can't, he owns part of 1010
kill this thread because its stupid

Quote:How about you stop worrying about the little stupid things in life like this and instead, go do some community work or some sort of positive good in your life.

Stupid little things like footballs being tossed around? Look in the mirror buddy
Quote:Stupid little things like footballs being tossed around? Look in the mirror buddy

Touche. But football is a grand scale of good ol American history. Tryna fire a radio announcer because you don't like how he does his job=stupid little thing. Just don't listend to it maybe? Hmm, I dunno, that might do the trick. Just maaaaaybe.
Frangie is sorta new at this play-by-play thing. Give him some time.

I DO like him better than Sexton who tried like crazy to get a signature call but failed miserably. "David, barks out the calls. Drops back throws to ..............um..............Earnest Wilford. TOUCHDOWN...................Jacksonville."

Regards.................the Chiefjag​

Quote:Touche. But football is a grand scale of good ol American history. Tryna fire a radio announcer because you don't like how he does his job=stupid little thing. Just don't listend to it maybe? Hmm, I dunno, that might do the trick. Just maaaaaybe.

I love my American history like I love my football so I'm with you on that Smile. It's just some Sunday's I'm forced to listen to the radio broadcast and I cannot stand the way he calls games. Just listen to the call of the last play against the packers as an example.
Quote:Frangie is sorta new at this play-by-play thing. Give him some time.

I DO like him better than Sexton who tried like crazy to get a signature call but failed miserably. "David, barks out the calls. Drops back throws to ..............um..............Earnest Wilford. TOUCHDOWN...................Jacksonville."

Regards.................the Chiefjag​

Didn't he do college play by play for a while or was he just the color analyst?
I dont think he is very good but I care so little that I refuse to spend the 10 seconds to click on that petition and sign it.  But will spend 10 seconds expressing my disinterest.  Saying all that I would be glad to see a different play by play guy.

Quote:How about you stop worrying about the little stupid things in life like this and instead, go do some community work or some sort of positive good in your life.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are on a forum with 4276 posts to type about a kids game with mostly strangers with common interests, and telling people what to do in their free time? You must not have many mirrors near you or that massive pedestal you put yourself on. He has an opinion some here probably agree with. Frangie sucks, but anything less than him stepping down will not result in a new play by play guy. Now go back to your high posturing and acting like people give a [BLEEP] about what you think they should do in their free time.
I would gladly be the play by play announcer for you guys, would you like that? I can't live off of selling lemonade.

Still better than Sexton.
Quote:Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are on a forum with 4276 posts to type about a kids game with mostly strangers with common interests, and telling people what to do in their free time? You must not have many mirrors near you or that massive pedestal you put yourself on. He has an opinion some here probably agree with. Frangie sucks, but anything less than him stepping down will not result in a new play by play guy. Now go back to your high posturing and acting like people give a [BAD WORD REMOVED] about what you think they should do in their free time.

Lololol at your poor ability at insults. I won't even waste my time with this and remain on my pedestal as you put it.
Quote:I love my American history like I love my football so I'm with you on that Smile. It's just some Sunday's I'm forced to listen to the radio broadcast and I cannot stand the way he calls games. Just listen to the call of the last play against the packers as an example.

I look at radio personalities like this. I don't care how they sound, what they look like, or how they report their stuffs, so long as they are giving me enough info to paint the picture of what's going on.
I like Frank. Big nope from me.
Trolling attempt? 0/10
Quote:Lololol at your poor ability at insults. I won't even waste my time with this and remain on my pedestal as you put it.
Translation: He hit the nail on the head and I have nothing to refute what was said.

I wasn't trying to u insult you, or defend the OP... But if you honestly think some guy who probably doesn't even know the first thing about you other than "Jags fan" gives a flying hoot about what you think he should do, you are seriously kidding yourself. The fact you find brutal honesty as insulting tells me all I need to know about your intelligence level.

Ok
I prefer Sexton.
Pages: 1 2 3 4