Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pelosi purchases Jupiter Island home for 25M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always remember these people hate you. Destroy the places they govern then move to low tax haven Florida. 

Local sources telling me this is the home Nancy Pelosi bought on Jupiter Island, FL. https://t.co/1VKvXsME2V
We don't need someone like her here in Florida.
(11-23-2021, 05:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]We don't need someone like her here in Florida.

She's exactly what we need here. If true, I can't think a better flag bearer for hypocrisy than Nancy Pelosi fleeing the oblivion she's created. If DeSantis ever runs for president, he should hold a press conference announcing his candidacy on the street at the end of her driveway.
She wanted to get closer to Trump. I kind of knew there was something going on between them. Don't be surprised if .....
(11-23-2021, 05:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2021, 05:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]We don't need someone like her here in Florida.

She's exactly what we need here. If true, I can't think a better flag bearer for hypocrisy than Nancy Pelosi fleeing the oblivion she's created. If DeSantis ever runs for president, he should hold a press conference announcing his candidacy on the street at the end of her driveway.

Lol classic!

(11-23-2021, 05:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]She wanted to get closer to Trump. I kind of knew there was something going on between them. Don't be surprised if .....

That would be some truly hideous spawn if it were biologically possible. At the very least they could tear up each other speeches together
Ron may flip California with the political ads dentures just teed up for him.
(11-23-2021, 12:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Always remember these people hate you. Destroy the places they govern then move to low tax haven Florida. 

Local sources telling me this is the home Nancy Pelosi bought on Jupiter Island, FL. https://t.co/1VKvXsME2V

Maybe she and Tiger could hook up, he must be ready for some older women at this stage in his life. They could share some ice cream and hydrocodone