Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pelosi purchases Jupiter Island home for 25M

Always remember these people hate you. Destroy the places they govern then move to low tax haven Florida. 

Local sources telling me this is the home Nancy Pelosi bought on Jupiter Island, FL. https://t.co/1VKvXsME2V

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We don't need someone like her here in Florida.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-23-2021, 05:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: We don't need someone like her here in Florida.

She's exactly what we need here. If true, I can't think a better flag bearer for hypocrisy than Nancy Pelosi fleeing the oblivion she's created. If DeSantis ever runs for president, he should hold a press conference announcing his candidacy on the street at the end of her driveway.

She wanted to get closer to Trump. I kind of knew there was something going on between them. Don't be surprised if .....

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 05:57 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-23-2021, 05:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 05:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: We don't need someone like her here in Florida.

She's exactly what we need here. If true, I can't think a better flag bearer for hypocrisy than Nancy Pelosi fleeing the oblivion she's created. If DeSantis ever runs for president, he should hold a press conference announcing his candidacy on the street at the end of her driveway.

Lol classic!

(11-23-2021, 05:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: She wanted to get closer to Trump. I kind of knew there was something going on between them. Don't be surprised if .....

That would be some truly hideous spawn if it were biologically possible. At the very least they could tear up each other speeches together
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ron may flip California with the political ads dentures just teed up for him.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 10:10 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-23-2021, 12:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Always remember these people hate you. Destroy the places they govern then move to low tax haven Florida. 

Local sources telling me this is the home Nancy Pelosi bought on Jupiter Island, FL. https://t.co/1VKvXsME2V

Maybe she and Tiger could hook up, he must be ready for some older women at this stage in his life. They could share some ice cream and hydrocodone
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption